Why ??????

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
morris474
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Why ??????

Post by morris474 »

Can someone please explain to me why when we have tried and tried out of position players as a centre forward. Why oh why cant our manager be botherd to play our 20 year old centre forward Gelhardt.
Our forwards have lost all confidence and cant hit a barn door with a shovel at the moment. Why oh. Why.
Surely why not try him. He cant do any worse
If we go down someone will buy him. He will score loads of goals and our coaches will be scratching their heads wondering where he came from.
Madness .
Westminster
Brian McDermott's optician

Re: Why ??????

Post by Westminster »

I agree. Gelhardt should've had more game time. Bamford's been out virtually all season and we can't score goals. Gelhardt's our only other striker and he's also a good player, yet he still doesn't get a game. I don't get it.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Joffy starts
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
superfox
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by superfox »

Davycc wrote:Joffy starts
Unfortunately he will be substitued after the straight red of Klich in the 28th minute.
Westminster
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Westminster »

Joffy did well today. A few more starts for him this season and I suspect the table might look a bit different right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it would've totally transformed our season, we'd still have struggled, but playing Gelhardt could have got us a point here and a point there, and that's maybe all it would've needed, it's so tight down there.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

I agree, he's got a bit of magic about him and with the exceptions of Raphinha and Bamford he's probably produced more magic per hour on the pitch than anyone else in the squad this season.