Fixtures

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Fixtures

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Which fixture will you look out for first when they come out on the 16th June. I’m convinced that our first game will be away at Nottingham Forest. Will eagerly be looking out for the Scum home and away games. If I’m brutally honest I was convinced that we’d be looking when we play Wigan and Rotherham.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Fixtures

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Forest was our first away game back in 2010-11 after getting promoted from League 1. Score was 1-1 can’t remember the scorer though. I was definitely at the game we arrived at the ground in a yellow double decker bus I kid you not :lol: shame Jon aka Stockport White doesn’t post anymore as he was with us that day in a pub on the outskirts of the city as word was out there was a mob in the city looking for Leeds fans, happy days.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Any way visa vie the fixtures obviously Scum is the first ones I look for as of course Forest this year both home & away. I demand the bragging rights :D
Winner of the Europa League
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Scum then Chelski, the rest I don't really care about tbh although I do look at the Xmas and New Years fixtures to see if we have been screwn over. 2 weeks on Monday, I believe when they come out
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

DominanceUK wrote:Scum then Chelski, the rest I don't really care about tbh although I do look at the Xmas and New Years fixtures to see if we have been screwn over. 2 weeks on Monday, I believe when they come out
As above mate, Thursday 16th :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Barlow Boy wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:Scum then Chelski, the rest I don't really care about tbh although I do look at the Xmas and New Years fixtures to see if we have been screwn over. 2 weeks on Monday, I believe when they come out
Didn't see it, buddy. I aint the smartest, BB. Thought you might know that by now :lol:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

DominanceUK wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Didn't see it, buddy. I aint the smartest, BB. Thought you might know that by now :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Forest was our first away game back in 2010-11 after getting promoted from League 1. Score was 1-1 can’t remember the scorer though. I was definitely at the game we arrived at the ground in a yellow double decker bus I kid you not :lol: shame Jon aka Stockport White doesn’t post anymore as he was with us that day in a pub on the outskirts of the city as word was out there was a mob in the city looking for Leeds fans, happy days.
Lloyd Sam?

Think I watched that game in Sydney.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Always look at the 1st game of the season (Brentford away I'm guessing) and our last game of the season (Bournemouth home I'm guessing).

Then I'll search for that awful month when we play the top 4 all in a row like the last 2 seasons.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Mr Russell wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Forest was our first away game back in 2010-11 after getting promoted from League 1. Score was 1-1 can’t remember the scorer though. I was definitely at the game we arrived at the ground in a yellow double decker bus I kid you not :lol: shame Jon aka Stockport White doesn’t post anymore as he was with us that day in a pub on the outskirts of the city as word was out there was a mob in the city looking for Leeds fans, happy days.
Lloyd Sam?

Think I watched that game in Sydney.
Lloyd Sam the 2nd best Ghana International to play for us.
If I remember despite been thought of as a Londoner and signed from Charlton was born in Leeds.
Didn't he go play in the States?