Fixtures

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Fixtures

Post by Mr Russell »

The Fonz wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Forest was our first away game back in 2010-11 after getting promoted from League 1. Score was 1-1 can’t remember the scorer though. I was definitely at the game we arrived at the ground in a yellow double decker bus I kid you not :lol: shame Jon aka Stockport White doesn’t post anymore as he was with us that day in a pub on the outskirts of the city as word was out there was a mob in the city looking for Leeds fans, happy days.
Lloyd Sam?

Think I watched that game in Sydney.
Lloyd Sam the 2nd best Ghana International to play for us.
If I remember despite been thought of as a Londoner and signed from Charlton was born in Leeds.
Didn't he go play in the States?
He did and played for New York Red Bulls and DC United from memory, still lives over there.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Mr Russell wrote:
Lloyd Sam?

Think I watched that game in Sydney.
That’s the chap, cheers I had forgotten he played 35 times for us scoring just twice.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

I’d just like us to get Scum and beat them, I promise I’ll be good for the rest of the year if my prayers are answered :D
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Don't know if it's logic based but i think one of those mid table teams that finished above us last season but we can beat. Maybe followed by a similar side.
Good positive start and put them looking and the bottom and us dreaming of the European places. Momentum is important imho.

Teams like Southampton, Brentford, Palace, Villa, etc.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

The Fonz wrote:Don't know if it's logic based but i think one of those mid table teams that finished above us last season but we can beat. Maybe followed by a similar side.
Good positive start and put them looking and the bottom and us dreaming of the European places. Momentum is important imho.

Teams like Southampton, Brentford, Palace, Villa, etc.
Tend to agree with the fact that winning early games would set us up for a chance at a good season.
Beating Everton or Newcastle for me.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.