LEEDS UNITED DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
football_striker
Giddy Kipper

LEEDS UNITED DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by football_striker »

I have got approval from the mods team for this:

Dear Leeds United Online Fan Club,

I am currently in my final year of university studying for a degree in International Tourism Management. For the completion of my study, I am required to complete a dissertation. I am writing my dissertation on Leeds United FC and wondered if you'd be able to help me with the research.

I am trying to find out why they can't sell out their home stadium. Hopefully, I'll be able to find out why this is through the research I'm going to conduct in my dissertation. I can only do this through online Leeds United fan sites though to get a wide variety of data.

My dissertation title is:

An investigation into the factors that affects the football match attendance of a Championship club, a case study of Leeds United F.C.

My aim:

To determine what the factors are which affect people's decisions to attend a Leeds United football match.

In order to complete this investigation, I have formed an online questionnaire which will be distributed amongst many Leeds United fans, I'm hoping for a few hundred responses to form a good argument. Questions will be asked about ticket prices, style of football, transport availability, marquee signings, the team in general and the basic wages earned by the supporter, how far away they live from the ground etc. Then I should be able to conclude what the underlying problems are regarding the low match attendances.

There is a minimum age requirement of 18 for participants.

If at all possible, I'd be very grateful if any of you could spare 5 minutes to fill it out please, it would be a great help for a guy just trying to get a degree! The kind of answers I’m going to make available will be yes and no answers, a few might include "more often", "less frequently". The link to the online questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q6PJK6S

I'd be very grateful for any help you could offer and I would be willing to make available the results of the research and whole dissertation in return. All information collected from the questionnaire will be kept entirely confidential with methods advised by the university being strictly adhered to.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thank You

Contact Information:
Matthew Jones
Student at Cardiff Metropolitan University
E-Mail: st20002771@outlook.cardiffmet.ac.uk
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: LEEDS UNITED DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by Aces »

It's simple .....

We are playing against average teams in the Championship, also people haven't really had a pay rise in 5 years, so money is tight, if we play, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, or Man city, we would be sold out, but we are playing crappy teams, like Yeovil, Doncaster, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield. It's not rocket science, the better the teams we play, the bigger the crowds..... Capiche.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
football_striker
Giddy Kipper

Aces wrote:It's simple .....

We are playing against average teams in the Championship, also people haven't really had a pay rise in 5 years, so money is tight, if we play, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, or Man city, we would be sold out, but we are playing crappy teams, like Yeovil, Doncaster, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield. It's not rocket science, the better the teams we play, the bigger the crowds..... Capiche.
Bravo!! Well there are questions which replicate what you just stated, have to see what people answer and when I analyse the results, I'm sure it will prove your theory :clap:
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

I filled it in, when do I get my cheque? :)
football_striker
Giddy Kipper

davidbattyspants wrote:I filled it in, when do I get my cheque? :)
When you secure me a First for my degree :thumbup: