Reading attendance ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Reading attendance ?

Post by Aces »

If we had won 5-1 against Bolton, I think there would have been a real buzz around Leeds and I think a crowd of about 27,000 would have turned up, does anyone else agree?
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

woodywhite
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by woodywhite »

Rigger, i'm going to this game so i'll say 23,234 :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Ha ! Nice one, Woody :D :D :D
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Aces wrote:If we had won 5-1 against Bolton, I think there would have been a real buzz around Leeds and I think a crowd of about 27,000 would have turned up, does anyone else agree?
I'm not sure these days how much a Saturday result affects a Tuesday attendance. How many fans now turn up on the day with tickets needed to be bought. I am sure a few ST holders may not bother and a few who might have just wandered down on the night maybe will give it a miss but most people will have got their tickets and will probably still go. We have a big Scandinavian contingent doing both games too - not to mention some of our lads from Scotland as we know! I think we may still see 20 to 22k in there and that would probably have been much the same regardless of the Bolton result. There is also the "looking for a response" aspect to the Reading game - if we come out and play as limp as we did Saturday then McD is def gone! You would expect something a bit different in terms of line up and certainly in terms of effort. there should be no chickens on view on Tuesday, headless or otherwise! Or a call may be made to the Mafia!
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

It was 19,915. I was 253 out.
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I think Mr. Russell won with 20,003 closely followed by Nic with 19,812.
I once played against Don Revie.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

johnh wrote:I think Mr. Russell won with 20,003 closely followed by Nic with 19,812.
2 out of 2 with the attendances :thumbup: sadly not with our performances :thumbdown:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.