Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Post by Aces »

Well said Nikos.

I believe we will be back playing the big boys of English football sooner rather than later, mabe even playing the big boys ...... In Europe again. :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
SammyHughes
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by SammyHughes »

Like most who've commented I'm always happy to be a Leeds fan. Alright, we all suffer brief moments of despair but you just shrug your shoulders and ask yourself 'What's the alternative? Change teams?'

Could any of you feel as passionately about, say, Citeh, Salford or the RS?
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Every football fan suffers sometime or other, my mates a Man U fan and he is in inner turmoil over what's happening there, that's even after winning nearly 40 trophies under Sir Old Red Nose. His pain and suffering is real, even though it's rare, but if you look at another top club in Arsenal, they haven't won anything in nearly ten years, their fans are crippled with pain and suffering, although they do see their team playing incredible football. It's a big part of the game, suffering, in our case, long term suffering, but ...... When things pick up like they always eventually do ...... The good times taste really sweet.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NikosAGr1985
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by NikosAGr1985 »

You should have seen the look of those Citeh fans on the Manchester Airport (travelling to Barcelona...) when they saw one apparently non Brit guy speaking in foreign tongue and wearing our colours.

All the time I thought "Who the ... hell are you (singing :D )?" Seriously now, why would anyone prefer them to us ? I 'd rather have us play in the C"ship mediocre football against weak teams than spend millions and millions and still be a small club. Cause that's what you are if you don't hang on to your traditions.
So, to answer the question (if there is any...)
On and on!
On and on!
Massimo Cellino: "I 've bought garbage players with the McCormack money".
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

Martyn
Kelly
Harte
Woodgate
Radebe
Batty
Dacourt
Bowyer
Kewell