Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
retter666
Terry Venables's car dealer

Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Post by retter666 »

:clap: When Was It- When You Were Last Happy To Be A Leeds United Fan
Deleted User 1022

Re: Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

Besides January the 3rd i guess for me it would be seeing leeds get to the ill fated Playoff final against donny and the chance to get promoted in Wembley. That was my happiest moment since the drop but sadly we didnt get promoted and the following year was the biggest disaster etc etc etc
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

All my life.

It's like asking if you're happy to be alive ...
jjrgreeney
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by jjrgreeney »

Last time I was genuinely happy has to be the Bristol Rovers game where we won promotion back in to the Championship - top day with some top lads
Football is my religion and Elland Road is my church.
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

jjrgreeney wrote:Last time I was genuinely happy has to be the Bristol Rovers game where we won promotion back in to the Championship - top day with some top lads
I was happy that day too but i must admit it was more out of relief than sheer happiness because we nearly squandered such a huge lead in the table that year and barely finished second, but as ive said i was still happy getting promoted :D
retter666
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by retter666 »

That Was my Last Happy Moment-And It Is My 3 Sons Only Happy Moment EVER-So Sad That Promotion From The 3rd Division Is The Only Thing We Have Had To Cheer About For What Seems like Forever
Fernandopartridge
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Post by Fernandopartridge »

Every time Michael Brown dons the white shirt… We all dream of a team of Michael Brown's!!! :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Last night :wtf:, no seriously, I love going to the games. There is nothing better than being among fellow Leeds fans before, during and after the games.

Obviously, I would prefer to see us win, and I get depressed beyond belief when we lose but that's football and that's what you get following your team :thumbup: .
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I love been a Leeds fan always have always will. Players, Owners and Directors will go but this is a life time commitment for us the fans. I love seeing cars with Leeds stickers in no matter where I am in the UK. The futures bright the futures WHITE :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

As Mr Rigger said; all my life and every game I go to. At the moment it is frustrating but I still get a massive buzz on the day of the game. I get the same buzz when i can get to see Worcester too