Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: Happy To Be A Leeds Fan

Post by Aces »

I'm always happy to be a Leeds fan, I'm lucky I watched all the glory years Brillant teams success, the Legends of our club, in the 60s and 70s, plus our other great period from around 1990. So were in the Championship, footballs like that, it's up, up, up and then you come crashing down. I will moan about things at the present, but that's just human nature, I'm an optimist and I predict us being in the premiership in the next two years or so. SUPER LEEDS.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Barlow Boy wrote:Last night :wtf:, no seriously, I love going to the games. There is nothing better than being among fellow Leeds fans before, during and after the games.
Last night. For around minute 60 for 15 minutes. Love going, though not sure I enjoy being around fans who spend most of the match moaning. It did look like Smith could get a hatrick and we scrape a draw. :lol:
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

L1 Promotion and January 3rd the only real happy moments for me.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Happy ever since i choose them as my team many moons ago, sadly lately they keep disappointing me :problem:

If i could transport myself to every game (just for 3hrs or 6 if a midweek game is on) then be back in Oz in a blink of an eye i'd be a very happy man! :wtf:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Even after a really rubbish game I look forward to the next one.

I would list promotion in 1990 and the Championship in 1992 as 'highlights' of supporting the club.
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

as Rigger, BB, NW said

If I see anything connected with Leeds United my heart starts beat faster- every even the smallest thing makes me happy and proud.
NottinghamWhite wrote: I love seeing cars with Leeds stickers in no matter where I am in the UK.
I'm glad you wrote this Phil, I tought that I'm insane :lol:

I think that is hard to describe it with words but I'm extremely happy that you know what I mean and feel the same.

MOT
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:II love seeing cars with Leeds stickers in no matter where I am in the UK. :thumbup:
on my car i have a Leeds United car sticker (takes up nearly the whole back window, yes i can still see out of the window just in case someone says "hang on but") and wherever i go here in Oz there's always someone commenting on it, in a positive way :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just recently with the arrival of our new grandson we have spent a lot of time on the M1. Most days we see cars with the Leeds badge in and several as they pass our car give the Leeds salute. We even see lorries with the badge. Occasionally we will see cars showing their support for other clubs but it's Leeds badges that dominate. Why don't I see Chelsea, Scum, Arsenal, Liverpool or Citeh badges that often ?
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just recently with the arrival of our new grandson we have spent a lot of time on the M1. Most days we see cars with the Leeds badge in and several as they pass our car give the Leeds salute. We even see lorries with the badge. Occasionally we will see cars showing their support for other clubs but it's Leeds badges that dominate. Why don't I see Chelsea, Scum, Arsenal, Liverpool or Citeh badges that often ?
Phil hope I don't burst the bubble but I think it's because your tuned into anything Leeds Colours badge etc. It's a bit like when your going to change or have just changed your car you see nothing but the same model.

My guess on it anyway.

Of course it could just be that we have the best supporters out there. :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NikosAGr1985
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by NikosAGr1985 »

Having gone to Leeds and having been to E.R. for the first time, both the last few days (for the games vs Reading and Bolton) made me (an my gf) proud and delighted to support the best team in the world.
There are many Uniteds but only one of them is L E E D S.
SUPER
SUPER
LEEDS.
Massimo Cellino: "I 've bought garbage players with the McCormack money".