[poll] Magic-61. What's our final points tally?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

How many points will we finish the season off (results only, excluding administration deductions).

47-50 - nine losses, though maybe a couple of draws
No votes
51-55
60%
56-60
20%
61-65
20%
66-70
No votes
71-74 Gonna win all nine remaining matches (okay maybe lose one)
No votes

Total votes: 10

Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

[poll] Magic-61. What's our final points tally?

Post by Nic »

Its times like these when you wonder where we will finish the season - mid table? relegation? Administration?

Now I was wondering where we will finish purely from on-field performance, that is what will our final points tally be (excluding administration adjustments), and thought it might make a nice poll :lol:

Last two seasons we finished on 61 points, so is it more of the same or is that too far? Currently on 47 points from 37 matches - 9 remaining. So 9 losses to stay on 47, 9 wins to end on 74, or where in between.

How many more points will we get (and how many do we need?)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: [poll] Magic-61. What's our final points tally?

Post by Aces »

Well I don't see any of the bottom three getting to our total now, maybe one of them could come close, so based on one team in the bottom three getting say 46 points, I think we need at least 15 points more, if this is the amount we will be deducted if we go into Administration. So 61 points plus, which is asking a lot of this team at the moment.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just looked at the remaining fixtures and all I can see us ending up with is 55 points.
Winner of the Europa League
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just looked at the remaining fixtures and all I can see us ending up with is 55 points.
That's what I thought, and then by judging our recent performances wondered if I was being generous with that :lol: