The Worst Traitor Player of LUFC

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NikosAGr1985
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

The Worst Traitor Player of LUFC

Post by NikosAGr1985 »

I think after our ex captain's (don't ever want to hear of him again) quick jump off the sinking boat we should also start this poll. Care to start?
Massimo Cellino: "I 've bought garbage players with the McCormack money".
Deleted User 2

Re: The Worst Traitor Player of LUFC

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Peltier is a traitor because he chose to go to another team on loan?
NikosAGr1985

Post by NikosAGr1985 »

If you accept the role of the captain of LEEDS UNITED just a while ago and your team is facing big trouble you don't jump the ship first.
For me he is considered one yes.
Stay and help us stay up.
Need I mention the recent night out when, along with other highly paid players of us, they set an example?

In any case the topic of course isn't about him.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Kevin Nicholls and Harry Kewell

I might as well close the thread now!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sheepy wrote:Kevin Nicholls and Harry Kewell

What ^ he said...
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

So many inaccuracies in that post. Firstly, when he was captain, we were complaining he's not suitable or that he wasn't good enough to play every week. That was last season, we've had two other people since then, he's not sworn in for life to never leave the club just because Warnock named him captain. Secondly, what's with the "jump ship first", first in what? A couple of days ago the internet was swarming with theories of how we desperately needed to offload wages. No one knows who initiated the move, no one at all. The club might have told him to move on, McDermott might have told him to do it, but obviously it's easy to pin labels on a player again. Weeks ago the crowd couldn't get him off the pitch quickly enough in games, just to get the darling Byram on. Now he's off and away, he's the villain. Seems like such an exaggerated reaction to me.
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

An acting captain who refused to play and asked to go back to his old club, and a money-chasing git who went and joined the most offensive club in Turkey. Mentioned in a thread started because a 2014 player was sent on loan to Forest for a few months. Sorry, it looks ridiculous to me.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

NikosAGr1985 wrote:I think after our ex captain's (don't ever want to hear of him again) quick jump off the sinking boat we should also start this poll. Care to start?
I think you will find McD wanted him out of the club as he is a disruptive influence at TA and in the dressing room.

He may well have wanted to stay and fight for his place, its something we will never find out unless he tells all.
NikosAGr1985

Post by NikosAGr1985 »

Bogdan wrote:

An acting captain who refused to play and asked to go back to his old club, and a money-chasing git who went and joined the most offensive club in Turkey. Mentioned in a thread started because a 2014 player was sent on loan to Forest for a few months. Sorry, it looks ridiculous to me.
As I said the thread didn't come to my mind because of him. Just thought this was an interesting thread. Actually, I was reading another article from our history when I read that he left thanking the forest fans for their support or sth. I am not saying he is the worst we ve had or sth.That would be an exaggeration.
In any case, I am just sick of those so called professional footballers of nowadays mate. He should have the passion to stay and help us out at least until the summer.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Only other player I can think of would be Mark Aizlewood. I really can't think of anyone much worse than Kewell and Nicholls..

Maybe Bridges, thought it was a bit off he was injured for 18 months and then signed for Newcastle as soon as he was fit.