BD Getting abusive phone calls.

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 1076

BD Getting abusive phone calls.

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

Apparently our manager has been receiving abusive phone calls in the middle of the night.

I do not understand what people think they are entitled to do to others.
Deleted User 2747

Re: BD Getting abusive phone calls.

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Completely agree, why do a certain element of our fans think that they can do this.

There are some on another site, who actually seem to be enjoying and taking relish in what can only be described as 'bullying' BM'D over the issues at the club and blaming him for everything - it is abhorrent!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Totally unacceptable. There's a Leeds fan who has contacted Bates and Cellino in the last week and now it appears that everyone is open season. I have no idea how these people are getting the numbers but it's intrusive and not funny in my opinion.
Winner of the Europa League
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

It's ridiculous, in my opinion you can't call yourself a fan if you are doing that. Was disgusted when I heard that Ross's Mrs had been getting abusive tweets on twitter from fans after he missed the Charlton penalty - made me sick to my stomach no one would be more gutted than Ross for missing.
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Viduka95 wrote:It's ridiculous, in my opinion you can't call yourself a fan if you are doing that. Was disgusted when I heard that Ross's Mrs had been getting abusive tweets on twitter from fans after he missed the Charlton penalty - made me sick to my stomach no one would be more gutted than Ross for missing.
I was ......... it cost me 8 points in the Prediction League :D
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Viduka95 wrote:It's ridiculous, in my opinion you can't call yourself a fan if you are doing that. Was disgusted when I heard that Ross's Mrs had been getting abusive tweets on twitter from fans after he missed the Charlton penalty - made me sick to my stomach no one would be more gutted than Ross for missing.
Sadly I think we are in danger of crediting these idiots (and my guess is the calls to BM were from a handful, probably all who know each other and hence circulated the number...and were probably drunk at the time) with more intelligence than they actually have - I would not be surprised if they are nutters who do not even go to the games! Possibly the sort of nutter who was throwing beer around in the Cricket Club at Burnley....don't get me started on them!
Fernandopartridge
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Post by Fernandopartridge »

MOT1964 wrote:
I was ......... it cost me 8 points in the Prediction League :D
Well we have a clear motive for Ross' abusive calls, lock him up!! :twisted:

Joking aside, it sickens me to see this sort of behaviour. Sadly the 'yobbish' football fans that associate themselves with our fine club are the morons who give Leeds fans a bad name, case and point the delightful mong who attacked Kirkland. They have no place in our club or society, I hope the police can trace the calls and they get life time bans. No matter how stronlgy you feel towards the current situation, this behaviour is out of order.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

jeez, don't we have some idiots who pretend to be supporters.

Brian - put your phone on silent until the takeover is sorted.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Why would anyone in his position have a phone number that anyone could ring? Only plonkers would do anything so stupid, they are cretins, BM doesn't deserve crap like that, he's a decent bloke.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Disgraceful display by those making the calls, no matter how badly we are doing he does not deserve having these low lifes making abusive calls.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.