Aidy White Blunted

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Aidy White Blunted

Post by 1964white »

White on his way to Bramall Lane
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Aidy White Blunted

Post by Sheepy »

Good luck to him.

Lets hope it does him good and when he returns he is the clone of Tony Dorigo.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

Interesting he says that SU is a "massive club" to play for, not like Leeds then :wtf:

Be interesting to see if he sets League One alight or whether it determines his level..... Hopefully he'll (with Clough) work out where on the pitch he belongs and maybe comes back better for it - in the meantime, another (significant) wage off the books :thumbup:
dangermouse
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by dangermouse »

Pecky10 wrote:Interesting he says that SU is a "massive club" to play for, not like Leeds then :wtf:
He didn't say Leeds wasn't a big club, if anything Aidy's loyalty and desire to play for his hometown club has held him back.
I'm disappointed he hasn't got more of a chance, especially now we are playing this wing back system which might suit him more. He stepped in when Warnock was suspended he did well, but was banished again from the matchday squad after that game.
I hope he goes out and does well, and can come back stronger to challenge for a starting place. Hard to believe he has only just turned 22. He has a long career ahead of him still, but at this point I think he needs to be getting games.
SMorientes

Post by SMorientes »

Pecky10 wrote:Interesting he says that SU is a "massive club" to play for, not like Leeds then :wtf:
All that really show is that footballers spew the same old rhetoric no matter where they go, just say something that will beguile the (always impressionable) fans.
Be interesting to see if he sets League One alight or whether it determines his level..... Hopefully he'll (with Clough) work out where on the pitch he belongs and maybe comes back better for it - in the meantime, another (significant) wage off the books :thumbup:
I really hope he finds himself there and runs rings around the league one sides, he has a lot of potential I'd love to see him fulfil.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Pecky10 »

Stumbled across this - five years on, only about half a dozen have made it regularly into Premier League sides let alone England shirts ;)

Future England Stars (2008)

Slightly unfortunate that the listing is alphabetical so he's next to Jack Wilshere :D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

He'll be alright at the Blunts....League One is his level
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

I don't rate Aidy, but with Warnock coming off today injured and Drury still injured, I wonder if BMcD is thinking about recalling him.

Pearce did well today, but he is no long term solution at LWB.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Sheepy wrote:I don't rate Aidy, but with Warnock coming off today injured and Drury still injured, I wonder if BMcD is thinking about recalling him.

Pearce did well today, but he is no long term solution at LWB.
ENTER: Danny Pugh
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."