How Leftie are you ??

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: How Leftie are you ??

Post by Sniffer »

Another Northern Soul wrote:100% but there are some grey areas with most of the questions aren't there?

For instance, I really did detest Thatcher but I would never 'celebrate' her or anyone's death, I wasn't exactly sad about it either though.
Totally agree. "A moment's silence* was the closest to what I felt: cold indifference. The celebration was when she left office. But then Major privatised the railways..., so perhaps the real celebration should be for when her ideology dies.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

I play golf and cricket left handed if that counts! Everything else I do I do right handed or right footed unless I'm in a hurry and then I'll brake left footed.... :crazy:
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

dlw10 wrote:I play golf and cricket left handed if that counts! Everything else I do I do right handed or right footed unless I'm in a hurry and then I'll brake left footed.... :crazy:
Ah! That explains it. I'm right-handed but I've been told that if you do some things left-handed it's more enjoyable.
:angel:
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Sniffer wrote:
dlw10 wrote:I play golf and cricket left handed if that counts! Everything else I do I do right handed or right footed unless I'm in a hurry and then I'll brake left footed.... :crazy:
Ah! That explains it. I'm right-handed but I've been told that if you do some things left-handed it's more enjoyable.
:angel:
I was once told that using your other hand is like having a stranger doing it for you :oops: ...whatever it is!
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Ich bin 100% Karl Marx :D
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Michael Portillow. Oops.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter