FA Cup 3rd Round draw

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round draw

Post by Pecky10 »

If we are allocated that whole stand, it would be great. It would avoid the game becoming another loyalty game for a start - the problem with the loyalty thing is that unless you've got some games in the bank early in the season, you then miss out on the loyalty games and end up with even less games on your record by comparison, making you even less loyal even though you'd have gone to the games given a chance. It's a right old pickle isn't it?! :D

Anyway, hopefully Rochdale will do the sensible thing and I can join the hoards on the M62 in the new year :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Reading their forum they reckon Leeds will get 3200 tickets minimum for this game. As they have only averaged 2200 for their last 3 league games then I can't see them selling over 6000 so the allocation may be slightly higher.
Winner of the Europa League
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Pecky10 wrote:the problem with the loyalty thing is that unless you've got some games in the bank early in the season, you then miss out on the loyalty games and end up with even less games on your record by comparison, making you even less loyal even though you'd have gone to the games given a chance. It's a right old pickle isn't it?! :D
Absolutely, the thing with loyalty games so early in the season is its almost like you feel pressured to get the away games under your belt just in case their is another loyalty game that you may potentially want to go to later in the season!

Unfortunately most of us are bound by work and money! I'll be sitting this one out, I'm working that weekend and I use enough holidays for other games through the season.
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

Bet they reduce the capacity in the away stand for h & s on the advice of GM Police!
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

If you look at the OS this game is scheduled for Sunday 5th January at 3pm. Maybe it's on ITV ?
Winner of the Europa League
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Seems an unlikely one to be selected for tv, I haven't seen the other fixtures mind. One of the least exciting (commercially) fixtures we've had in the fa cup for years.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Sunday? I could go then... oh boy
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Fa website has it as 3pm on Saturday 4th January. No live fixtures announced yet.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Do Rochdale have a Rugby Union club that play at Spotland? I know the Rugby league club plays there. Perhaps the Rugby Union club (who may or may not exist :D ) are already playing on the Saturday.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

allocation of 3,400 tickets. £20 a ticket

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar ... p?a=341741