Dale Fan In Peace...

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Dale Fan In Peace...

Post by Sheepy »

Lets face it, Arsenal v Spurs will be probably 0-0 :problem:
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Mellor wrote:Football is a game now played to provide an analytical vehicle for a whole host of pundits and their telephone/tweeting audience. The way pundits, sat in a warm studio, often with no obvious football expertise, hunt failing managers is a scandal IMO. Football technology strengthens their hand of course. Analysis of the analysis in the studio/front rooms of a England while the game rocks on in the ground.
It is a bit of a problem, the broadness of the spectrum of analysis after every weekend. I enjoy following the PL and even some of the lower FL divisions, but by the time I've watched Match of the Day, the Football League Show and listened to 606, I feel I've been shown most debate angles that I wouldn't have picked up myself. It's a bit of a wonder to me that stations like Talksport exist - I sometimes switch it on during the week, but there's rarely any sports other than football being discussed. Everyone's pretty much agreed that Moyes will neither win the league this year, nor be sacked, but Man U still gets hours upon hours of air time.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

The way TalkSport have banged on about Moyes and Man Utd this week you would have thought they were bottom of the PL. I am mildly surprised they are not in the top 6 but not to the point that its my only topic of conversation like it seems to be on TalkSport!

Apparently last night some pundit was having a pop at Man City because they failed to get the 4th goal and go top of their group. The fact they were 2-0 down and came back to win 3-2 was hardly mentioned!

Personally I just want to watch highlights and goal clips, I don't need someone telling me how great Rooney is or how well he lost his marker, just show me the goals and I'll come to my own conclusions :-)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

3400 tickets available to Leeds fans, not too shabby.
Winner of the Europa League
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Booked a ticket for game other day , tempted to get train, anyone know what sort of time it will take to get from station to ground.