2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: 2017/18 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by SG90 »

Christiansen said we should have new faces in before Saturday's game, hoping it's Saiz and Alioski :thumbup: Or even Helander perhaps :D
SG90

Post by SG90 »

saihtam wrote:damn, wrote to wrong thread, but still what is wolves doing linking them with Ruben Neves and Aboubakar,
Their chairman is mates with Jorge Mendes and stands to make huge sums from their transfers. Although I'm still amazed he's managed to convince Neves to join, that's some drop and I'm guessing he will be on enormous wages.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Lewie Coyle set to join Fleetwood on season long loan.
Confirmed, also signs new 3 year deal.......

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... ut-on-loan
Good luck to the lad it will do him the world of good hopefully playing regular football. As Isr said, it kick-started Taylors career. Hope we have a recall clause? A couple of CB now needed to support Jansson. Like most people have mentioned Cooper not good enough for me, can be great on his day but too inconsistent and not commanding enough at this level.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP

Taylor signs a four year deal at Turf Moor. Burnley say fee is "yet to be determined". #lufc

10:06 am · 6 Jul 2017
Sechwa
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Sechwa »

Fee to be decided either by tribunal or privately it would seem. Reportedly somewhere around £2.5m-£3.5m. Burnley paying him close to £30k p/w basic.
Leeds United researcher at Football Manager
kk white

Post by kk white »

Sechwa wrote:Fee to be decided either by tribunal or privately it would seem. Reportedly somewhere around £2.5m-£3.5m. Burnley paying him close to £30k p/w basic.
Bugger. Who reporting £2.5m-£3.5m Sechwa? Think everyone was expecting £4-5m, with the expectation that tribunal would command £6m, tho that could just have been noise from ER trying to up the price.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Sechwa

Post by Sechwa »

kk_white wrote:
Sechwa wrote:Fee to be decided either by tribunal or privately it would seem. Reportedly somewhere around £2.5m-£3.5m. Burnley paying him close to £30k p/w basic.
Bugger. Who reporting £2.5m-£3.5m Sechwa? Think everyone was expecting £4-5m, with the expectation that tribunal would command £6m, tho that could just have been noise from ER trying to up the price.
Of course the truth could be somewhere in between, with both sides trying to make their end of the deal look better. Leeds likely to report it with all future add-ons included, Burnely without. I'd be very surprised if we got £6m in the end though. Sorry cannot link you a source, comes from our research at FM.
Sechwa

Post by Sechwa »

Phil Hay‏ @PhilHayYEP 28m28 minutes ago

As per @TomBarclay_ , Leeds looking at Vurnon Anita. Free agent after leaving Newcastle. Not finalised but good chance. #lufc

- Would take that.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Decent player - right back or DM, just where we need some quality !
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

Watched him play for Ajax about 5 years ago when on hols.

He was covering for LB and did a good job but i think his best position is DM.

I would be happy with this.