Hello, from Leeds United Supporters' Trust!

Introduce yourself here
LU Supporters Trust
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Hello, from Leeds United Supporters' Trust!

Post by LU Supporters Trust »

Thank you Admins for allowing the Trust to have an official account on here.

We hope to post updates on any news etc that relates to or affects LU supporters. We are not politically motivated, we exist for the supporters and hope to work closely with the club and to make progress to benefit the club and the supporters. We have a good rapport with the new 'regime' and are anticipating a mutually beneficial and healthy relationship.

Many exciting things happening at the club and like all Leeds fans we're looking forward to the team being successful again.
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust is a democratic society and not-for-profit, registered with the FCA.

To join, please see www.leedsunitedtrust.com/
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Hello, from Leeds United Supporters' Trust!

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome to the forum. It's good to hear you have a good rapport with the new regime. I really should get round to renewing my membership.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hello :wave:
LU Supporters Trust

NottinghamWhite wrote:Welcome to the forum. It's good to hear you have a good rapport with the new regime. I really should get round to renewing my membership.
Thanks mate, and yes please do :D
Leeds United Supporters’ Trust is a democratic society and not-for-profit, registered with the FCA.

dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

LU Supporters Trust wrote:Thank you Admins for allowing the Trust to have an official account on here.

We hope to post updates on any news etc that relates to or affects LU supporters. We are not politically motivated, we exist for the supporters and hope to work closely with the club and to make progress to benefit the club and the supporters. We have a good rapport with the new 'regime' and are anticipating a mutually beneficial and healthy relationship.

Many exciting things happening at the club and like all Leeds fans we're looking forward to the team being successful again.
Great bunch of folk,doing great things for our club. I'm a signed up member :thumbup:
You should definitely re-new Phil and for everyone else, get on board, we're stronger together ;)
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
LU Supporters Trust

dskimcbski wrote:
LU Supporters Trust wrote:Thank you Admins for allowing the Trust to have an official account on here.

Great bunch of folk,doing great things for our club. I'm a signed up member :thumbup:
You should definitely re-new Phil and for everyone else, get on board, we're stronger together ;)
Thank you very much, that is really appreciated. Like the club we are all quite new as a team/unit.

Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

:wave: Welcome, look forward to updates :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.