Radrizzani's recruitments

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: Radrizzani's recruitments

Post by Otherworld »

rigger wrote:Aye.
Laying foundations for the future everywhere you look at the moment.

It's all good.

I am LOVING Rad :)
Yep, everything he does seems to demonstrate that he's here for the long haul, not some fly-by-night chancer hoping to hit the jackpot by somehow stumbling into the premiership.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Otherworld wrote:Yep, everything he does seems to demonstrate that he's here for the long haul, not some fly-by-night chancer hoping to hit the jackpot by somehow stumbling into the premiership.
Loving him right now. Even if he is here for a quick sale (relatively quick as it would take a couple of years), at least he's building a proper club, one which is ready for anyone to hopefully keep in the PL. In saying that, I think he'll hang around for at least 5-6 years, min. MOT
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

I do think Radrizzani has been marvelous since buying the remaining shares to become sole owner. I don't know if he is the messiah but he is certainly impressing me with his purchase of the stadium and his work-rate behind the scenes, Capturing some of the top people in the know about football in Europe is another master stroke. This in my opinion has been whats been so wrong about out football club over the past 14 years, there was no forward planning before by other owners.

What Radz is doing is the groundwork and he seems to be quiet about it all without giving the saying but doing the job. I love the fact he has the new staff scouting European top teams for the youth team and under 23 squad as well because our conveyor belt was drying up after promoting so many and selling them off a year or two later just for profit. This guy has a vision for the now, the soon to come and a future Leeds United. I suspect that he will also increase the elland road capacity to something more befitting Premiership football once we get there.

Positive and likable business man who is what we have needed. :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Another appointment looks like we have all the bases covered. We do appear to be a very proffesional outfit these days, what a refreshing change.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

Radrizzani is showing SO MUCH FORESIGHT. We might have forgotten how to score goals, but appointments like this continue to show we're pointing in the right direction.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
mis
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by mis »

Hi Johnh, my apologies for the late message as i rarely login to post these days..
It was great to know you that you were in Singapore during the 50s.. Alot have been changes
due to the development of this small country. Its a pity that Tyersall Park camp
was no longer around. They should have kept it as a monument for people to remembrance..
Let me know if you are here again for a vacation. We can meet up for a drink or two :)

I'm wondering who did Victor Orta refering to his big surprise from asia ?

:o

http://the72.co.uk/91327/leeds-united-o ... -surprise/
johnh wrote:
mis wrote:Its a good move Rad.. He is very respectable businessman over here at Singapore.. Cool to know he is targeting this part of the world now especially asia :)
mis, I was in Singapore from 1955 - 1957. Tyersall Park camp. It was on the opposite side of Tyersall Park Avenue to Botanical Gardens. I know that its no longer there. My daughter worked in Singapore for 4 years up to last year. Lots of happy memories of Singapore. :thumbup:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

mis wrote:Hi Johnh, my apologies for the late message as i rarely login to post these days..
It was great to know you that you were in Singapore during the 50s.. Alot have been changes
due to the development of this small country. Its a pity that Tyersall Park camp
was no longer around. They should have kept it as a monument for people to remembrance..
Let me know if you are here again for a vacation. We can meet up for a drink or two :)

I'm wondering who did Victor Orta refering to his big surprise from asia ?

:o

http://the72.co.uk/91327/leeds-united-o ... -surprise/
johnh wrote:
mis wrote:Its a good move Rad.. He is very respectable businessman over here at Singapore.. Cool to know he is targeting this part of the world now especially asia :)
Oi mis, get yourself onto the members map before theres no room, We're MOT into Asia it seems :thumbup:

mis, I was in Singapore from 1955 - 1957. Tyersall Park camp. It was on the opposite side of Tyersall Park Avenue to Botanical Gardens. I know that its no longer there. My daughter worked in Singapore for 4 years up to last year. Lots of happy memories of Singapore. :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Maybe its Kim Jong-un. :shock:

If it is, I'll go ballistic.
I once played against Don Revie.
Sniffer