Thomas Christiansen Appointed

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Thomas Christiansen Appointed

Post by Aaron »

Remember everyone criticising Cellino for the way he used to go through managers, imagine some of this forum in charge! We'd have a new manager every three weeks.
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

Aaron wrote:Remember everyone criticising Cellino for the way he used to go through managers, imagine some of this forum in charge! We'd have a new manager every three weeks.
Agreed 100%
sawadee3
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by sawadee3 »

8 managers, 10 distinct tenures, and all in under 5 seasons.
Maybe it really is time to speed things up and aim for 3 or 4 coaches per season instead of our usual 2 and a bit.
With a quicker turn-a-round chances are we'll eventually get lucky and stumble across someone that can actually do the job.

Thomas Christiansen 2017-201?

Garry Monk 2016-2017

Steve Evans 2015-2016

Uwe Rosler 2015-2015

Neil Redfearn 2014-2015

Darko Milanic 2014-2014

Neil Redfearn 2014-2014

Dave Hockaday 2014-2014

Brian Mcdermott 2013-2014

Neil Redfearn 2013-2013

Yes i like Grayson - and yes i'd like to see him back at Leeds United one day because for me he'd do a good job for us. Andrea Radrizzani thinks that Thomas Christiansen is definitely the right man for the job therefore that's reason enough to give TC plenty of time. Results have to pick up though and soon.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Aaron wrote:Remember everyone criticising Cellino for the way he used to go through managers, imagine some of this forum in charge! We'd have a new manager every three weeks.
Totally agree :thumbup:
superwhites
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by superwhites »

The lack lustre performances of the last games have all the hall marks of a coach/DoF who has lost the respect/willingness of the players he is choosing :problem:
Whether that be a single number 2s stirrer amongst them, instigating bad feeling or a group that is playing one game ,then dropped to the bench next match i dont know

Talking to some Boro mates and they are comparing a near identical situation there, where there ex DoF( a certain Mr Orta) was being involved in player selection, which in turn upset coach and players.

Its mind boggling how we go from a fluid attacking team to a stuttering nervous one :?:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

superwhites wrote:The lack lustre performances of the last games have all the hall marks of a coach/DoF who has lost the respect/willingness of the players he is choosing :problem:
Whether that be a single number 2s stirrer amongst them, instigating bad feeling or a group that is playing one game ,then dropped to the bench next match i dont know

Talking to some Boro mates and they are comparing a near identical situation there, where there ex DoF( a certain Mr Orta) was being involved in player selection, which in turn upset coach and players.

Its mind boggling how we go from a fluid attacking team to a stuttering nervous one :?:
Sack the players then? A player should give nothing less than 100% regardless what coach is in charge imo. Do your job well for yourself, even if you feel others are slacking. Then you can always look yourself in the mirror. Berardi is always fully committed regardless.
superwhites
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by superwhites »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
superwhites wrote:The lack lustre performances of the last games have all the hall marks of a coach/DoF who has lost the respect/willingness of the players he is choosing :problem:

Sack the players then? A player should give nothing less than 100% regardless w is in the firing line

That coach is in charge imo. Do your job well for yourself, even if you feel others are slacking. Then you can always look yourself in the mirror. Berardi is always fully committed regardless.
Couldnt agree more but unfortunately thats not the way the modern game is progressing, a manager can pick a perfectly capable team that on paper shuld win, but for whatever reason, a handful of those players choose not to perform then the manager faces an uphill battle to get all his team reading from the same page.

I am not ITK by any means, but we just dont look interested and/or have any sort of shape to our play at the moment

Could it be tiredness creeping in already (yes i am leaving myself open to abuse :D ) but we did come out of the traps beginning of the season 100mph all guns blazing? i would quite happily swap some of them 3,4,5 goal games for steady 1 nillers if thats the case
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Some food for thought for those wanting to sack TC : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 44586.html
ilkley62
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by ilkley62 »

rigger wrote:Some food for thought for those wanting to sack TC : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 44586.html
Thanks, enjoyed the read
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:Some food for thought for those wanting to sack TC : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 44586.html
Spot on, but how many owners will actually take it in ?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders