Make your own Fifa card

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Make your own Fifa card

Post by DominanceUK »

Mickeyzee wrote:Rigger - Sensi?? as in Sensible Soccer?? If so that was a game fella, I spent many hours on my old Amiga 500 on that thing.....
What was that footy game called that had a birds eye view of the footy pitch and most of your goals were diving headers or overhead kicks, can remember playing that for hours and hours. Last year I went back to the old faithful - Championship Manager 2001. I dread to think how many hours I've accumulated in that game, probably 5 figures!
jslufcAUS
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by jslufcAUS »

I've never played sensi but it looks similar quality to the world cup 94 USA I played on Super Nintendo. Games were more fun when you could just pick up the controller and play. Takes awhile now to get to a decent level in a lot of today's games.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Mickeyzee wrote:Rigger - Sensi?? as in Sensible Soccer?? If so that was a game fella, I spent many hours on my old Amiga 500 on that thing.....
I had a 1200 with an external disk drive :)

Loved that machine and Sensible Soccer - the greatest arcade football game of them all :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

jslufcAUS wrote:I've never played sensi but it looks similar quality to the world cup 94 USA I played on Super Nintendo. Games were more fun when you could just pick up the controller and play. Takes awhile now to get to a decent level in a lot of today's games.
I've still got my SNES and the cart version of Sensible Soccer for it.
Not quite as good as the Amiga but almost 8-)
Deleted User 728

DominanceUK wrote:Championship Manager 2001
I'm actually in that version.
I was a mod on the SI site for yonks and as a reward they took a load of us to London for a night out, hotel, etc and then showed us that version in their studios before giving us all a copy of it, a goody bag and then they announced every single one of us was in it as a player or a manager.
I was both ! I think I was 34, a dirty holding midfielder with generally crap stats but I was good at passing and set pieces. I would sign myself on a free and if Leeds got to 3-0 up with about 15 minutes left, I'd bring myself on in a vain attempt to score.

It took about 20 sub appearances but I finally banged one in and promptly gave myself a free transfer having first printed out the screenshot :D
DominanceUK

Post by DominanceUK »

rigger wrote:
DominanceUK wrote:Championship Manager 2001
I'm actually in that version.
I was a mod on the SI site for yonks and as a reward they took a load of us to London for a night out, hotel, etc and then showed us that version in their studios before giving us all a copy of it, a goody bag and then they announced every single one of us was in it as a player or a manager.
I was both ! I think I was 34, a dirty holding midfielder with generally crap stats but I was good at passing and set pieces. I would sign myself on a free and if Leeds got to 3-0 up with about 15 minutes left, I'd bring myself on in a vain attempt to score.

It took about 20 sub appearances but I finally banged one in and promptly gave myself a free transfer having first printed out the screenshot :D
I shall seek you out at some point, perhaps a freebie at a conference side!
Deleted User 728

Please do !

And let me know how I get on :D
DominanceUK

Post by DominanceUK »

rigger wrote:Please do !

And let me know how I get on :D
I will pal, believe me (especially if you turn out to be utter rubbish!). Passing is essential at lower league level so you could come in very handy. Depending on your Influenece stat you could well be made capt.
Deleted User 728

You'll need the full database to find me, I think ... a bit like "Where's (the) Wally ?" :D
DominanceUK

Post by DominanceUK »

rigger wrote:You'll need the full database to find me, I think ... a bit like "Where's (the) Wally ?" :D
Is your surname Rigger/Riggs? I can't seem to find you on the game pal.