Dispatches: Trouble on the Trains

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Dispatches: Trouble on the Trains

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Chaotic Good, me, if you're talking about alignment :

Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:So VHTM is trying to tell me that I'm reasonably well-behaved when on public transport, drunk and travelling to or from a Leeds game because of my age :P No mate, it's because I'm not a scummy racist bully. I'm not perfect and haven't always acted as well I should have in life but it isn't age which makes me a better person than that sort of nonsense :D
As I say mate. Some people fall in with the wrong crowd. I wish I could claim to have a your restraint when I was younger, but I would be lying! Like most people I know, I have mellowed with age tho . There are scummy racist bully's in all ethnic groups mate. I suppose it cuts deep for a lot of people when certain terrorist groups are blowing up children. And for some reason football seems to be a place where people make there feelings known.
Mate, don't take this negatively as it isn't meant to be but you know nowt about me, self-restraint was a stranger to me :P I had moments of being a right idiot in my time, actions which I have regretted ever since (and paid for) but the actions were never for bullying or reasons of prejudice. Those wazzocks on the train were fully grown men and it had nothing to do with their feelings against terrorists, it was pure racism and bullying behaviour.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

rigger wrote:Chaotic Good, me, if you're talking about alignment :

:lol: And the American way.

I'll go with the True Neutral. (can you ever really rely on anyone other than yourself?)
Last edited by Deleted User 3289 on 09 Nov 2017, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:So VHTM is trying to tell me that I'm reasonably well-behaved when on public transport, drunk and travelling to or from a Leeds game because of my age :P No mate, it's because I'm not a scummy racist bully. I'm not perfect and haven't always acted as well I should have in life but it isn't age which makes me a better person than that sort of nonsense :D
As I say mate. Some people fall in with the wrong crowd. I wish I could claim to have a your restraint when I was younger, but I would be lying! Like most people I know, I have mellowed with age tho . There are scummy racist bully's in all ethnic groups mate. I suppose it cuts deep for a lot of people when certain terrorist groups are blowing up children. And for some reason football seems to be a place where people make there feelings known.
Mate, don't take this negatively as it isn't meant to be but you know nowt about me, self-restraint was a stranger to me :P I had moments of being a right idiot in my time, actions which I have regretted ever since (and paid for) but the actions were never for bullying or reasons of prejudice. Those wazzocks on the train were fully grown men and it had nothing to do with their feelings against terrorists, it was pure racism and bullying behaviour.
That will do for me. :thumbup:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
That will do for me. :thumbup:
I was being polite :lol: