The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Christmas gift shout out

Post by cheffy007 »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Liked & shared on my Facebook page
Ordered some for ourselves, sure it won't be the last order before Xmas
Cheers for the order. Off to the post office to post it now :thumbup:
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Liked and shared.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Arrived safe and sound yesterday :thumbup: . Have only tried the tomato & chilli jam so far it's lovely and has one helluva kick to it
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

BrighouseWhite wrote:Arrived safe and sound yesterday :thumbup: . Have only tried the tomato & chilli jam so far it's lovely and has one helluva kick to it
Glad to hear they arrived safely. No matter how well I wrap them still scared old the old post office are going to chuck them about. Try the chilli jam instead of tomato sauce on a homemade pizza base then top with salami, mushrooms, roast red peppers and buffalo mozzarella. :thumbup:
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Evening Cheffy,

As you may recall, my wife is a veggie and pretty much vegan now (we won’t go into what you called her type at the time :D). She likes her spicy flavours, and will have her chutneys etc on sandwiches and the like.

Which of your products would you recommend for her please.

Cheers

BB
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Evening Cheffy,

As you may recall, my wife is a veggie and pretty much vegan now (we won’t go into what you called her type at the time :D). She likes her spicy flavours, and will have her chutneys etc on sandwiches and the like.

Which of your products would you recommend for her please.

Cheers

BB
Hi BB, believe it or not my wife has given up eating meat and I generally eat with her. Oh how times change ha ha. Anyway, all my chutneys are vegan. The tomato chilli jam is a real big seller, great on cheese on toast, pizza and with sausages ( veggie or meat). My wife’s particular favourites are the roast pepper, tomato and chilli and the Stuck in a pickle Lilly (piccalilli) you can see what I’ve done there. Those are the 3 I would recommend. I also sell a lot of mango chutney but it’s not spicy, just chunks of fresh mango and not a jar full of runny thick sweet gunk you get from the shop bought stuff.
Hope that helps.
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

Evening all, just to let you know if you are at all interested, but you can now buy some proper cranberry sauce from my website, made 80 jars yesterday, already sold 60. Looks like a busy old festive season (hopefully).
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Sounds lovley. Can we have a link please or the name of your website. :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Frankie wrote:Sounds lovley. Can we have a link please or the name of your website. :thumbup:

http://www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Winner of the Europa League
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Frankie wrote:Sounds lovley. Can we have a link please or the name of your website. :thumbup:

http://www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Cheers NW busy making apple, date and walnut but on a coffee break so thanks for posting :thumbup: