Christmas gift shout out

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Christmas gift shout out

Post by Barlow Boy »

cheffy007 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Evening Cheffy,

As you may recall, my wife is a veggie and pretty much vegan now (we won’t go into what you called her type at the time :D). She likes her spicy flavours, and will have her chutneys etc on sandwiches and the like.

Which of your products would you recommend for her please.

Cheers

BB
Hi BB, believe it or not my wife has given up eating meat and I generally eat with her. Oh how times change ha ha. Anyway, all my chutneys are vegan. The tomato chilli jam is a real big seller, great on cheese on toast, pizza and with sausages ( veggie or meat). My wife’s particular favourites are the roast pepper, tomato and chilli and the Stuck in a pickle Lilly (piccalilli) you can see what I’ve done there. Those are the 3 I would recommend. I also sell a lot of mango chutney but it’s not spicy, just chunks of fresh mango and not a jar full of runny thick sweet gunk you get from the shop bought stuff.
Hope that helps.
Hi Cheffy,

I’ve placed my order, and gone with the three you recommended in one of those gift bags, presumably they have a decent shelf life as these are going to be a stocking filler for the Mrs (in a Christmas sense of course :D).

I’m useless with the internet, so if I’ve made any stupid person ups, just let me know.

Cheers pal.

BB
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sorry about my stupid person up with the postage Cheffy, I did say I was useless :oops: :oops: :oops:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
cheffy007 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Evening Cheffy,

As you may recall, my wife is a veggie and pretty much vegan now (we won’t go into what you called her type at the time :D). She likes her spicy flavours, and will have her chutneys etc on sandwiches and the like.

Which of your products would you recommend for her please.

Cheers

BB
Hi BB, believe it or not my wife has given up eating meat and I generally eat with her. Oh how times change ha ha. Anyway, all my chutneys are vegan. The tomato chilli jam is a real big seller, great on cheese on toast, pizza and with sausages ( veggie or meat). My wife’s particular favourites are the roast pepper, tomato and chilli and the Stuck in a pickle Lilly (piccalilli) you can see what I’ve done there. Those are the 3 I would recommend. I also sell a lot of mango chutney but it’s not spicy, just chunks of fresh mango and not a jar full of runny thick sweet gunk you get from the shop bought stuff.
Hope that helps.
Hi Cheffy,

I’ve placed my order, and gone with the three you recommended in one of those gift bags, presumably they have a decent shelf life as these are going to be a stocking filler for the Mrs (in a Christmas sense of course :D).

I’m useless with the internet, so if I’ve made any stupid person ups, just let me know.

Cheers pal.

BB

On my way to the post office now mate. They have an 8 month shelf life, but they are still good if kept in the fridge after opening for up to a year. I tend to find that they get eaten way before then though :thumbup:
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Arrived today Cheffy, and safely hidden away until Christmas Day.

I’m glad you don’t wrap my Christmas presents, I wouldn’t get into them for a month or two :D.

Cheers pal :thumbup:
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

Barlow Boy wrote:Arrived today Cheffy, and safely hidden away until Christmas Day.

I’m glad you don’t wrap my Christmas presents, I wouldn’t get into them for a month or two :D.

Cheers pal :thumbup:
Glad postie delivered them safely, must get some more fragile tape, thanks for the reminder :thumbup: Hope Mrs BB enjoys them.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

2nd lot arrived safe & sound this morning. :thumbup:
The ale and chilli mustard sounds good, any idea when it will be back in stock?
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
cheffy007

Post by cheffy007 »

Glad postie did his job well. The mustard will be back in stock in the new year. I'm working on a new recipe as I've treated myself to a new spice grinder. Its all cranberry sauce and apple date and walnut at the moment. Enjoy.