Great paragraph that sums us up right now ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Great paragraph that sums us up right now ..

Post by Deleted User 728 »

In today's F365 Championship preview, they have us down under the section entitled The Managerial Wild Cards, along with Derby under Frank Lampard ...
[Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa. Just a wonderful sentence. Savour it. Drink in its absurdity.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Clearly Leeds will either win the league by 10 points or Bielsa will be sacked in October with the Whites in the bottom five after an acrimonious reign that will one day become a bestselling book and later a major motion picture. Either way Leeds are sure to be a team to watch, which is just as well for anyone who follows the Championship via Sky Sports.
I proper LOLed at the last bit :lol:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Great paragraph that sums us up right now ..

Post by Another Northern Soul »

yeah me too.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

The club won't sack him come what may. We can't afford to. I predict a top ten finish. He's supposed to be far more tactically aware than most coaches on the planet so we shouldn't have a melt down like under TC. Jamal Blackman to be our main striker by the end of the season. :angel:
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The club won't sack him come what may. We can't afford to. I predict a top ten finish. He's supposed to be far more tactically aware than most coaches on the planet so we shouldn't have a melt down like under TC. Jamal Blackman to be our main striker by the end of the season. :angel:
I agree in the point he is one of the most tactically aware and astute managers in the world, but this is the English Championship which has swallowed up a lot of managers over the years. I think we can push for the playoff's but we still lack one or two players to do that in my opinion. As for Derby they have spent a lot in the hope of reaching an automatic spot and i hope they miss the opportunity to do so, because its Lampard in Charge.