2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 5081

Re: 2018/19 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

It is a bit of a kick to see so many injuries to so many key players, add's a little more concern yet excitement in my opinion. We can't have it all plain sailing to the title can we? there has to be some uppers and downers along the way and who knows these injuries might help develop someone else's willingness to be a legend for the club. We have back up and a lot of untouched talent in the youth ranks and U23's so lets use them and see what happens.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Eunan O’Kane has suffered a suspected broken leg at Luton...
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
kk white

Post by kk white »

Yosuke Ideguchi made his first start in the Bundesliga second division and scored for Greuther Fuerthe in their 4-1 win over Holstein Kiel yesterday.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

And Lasogga has scored 7 in 5 games for Hamburg, including a hat-trick in his last game :shock:
kk white

Post by kk white »

whiteinfrance wrote:And Lasogga has scored 7 in 5 games for Hamburg, including a hat-trick in his last game :shock:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm still a fan of Lasogga. He wasn't in the best of shape with us.

Imagine if Bielsa got him to loose a few kilo's...?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

kk_white wrote:Eunan O’Kane has suffered a suspected broken leg at Luton...

Now confirmed he's suffered a double leg fracture ( tibia & fibula) out for rest of the season.
Winner of the Europa League
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Poor fella, I wish him a speedy recovery.
Deleted User 5081

Another Northern Soul wrote:Poor fella, I wish him a speedy recovery.
I second that, I know some people were glad to see him leave Leeds, I wasn't one of them TBH, He did well for us when he arrived at Leeds but faded miserably last season along with many others who are still in the club....

Anyway, I do hope he recovers fully from this double leg break and goes onto achieve some success in his footballing career.
Deleted User 5081

kk_white wrote:
whiteinfrance wrote:And Lasogga has scored 7 in 5 games for Hamburg, including a hat-trick in his last game :shock:
Contrary to popular belief, I'm still a fan of Lasogga. He wasn't in the best of shape with us.

Imagine if Bielsa got him to loose a few kilo's...?
If he was still here he would have 20% less body fats and 20% more muscle mass which would make him such a powerful forward. In truth Lasogga wouldn't suit our style of play now, He held the ball up well at times but far too often he went missing in games sadly.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

What happened to the luck of the Irish? O' Kane could certainly do with some. Bad luck for the lad, just as he was looking to kick start his football again. I wish him a speedy recovery also...