Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Ex-Player/Manager Watch

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Monk given a one game ban and fined £2000 for his sending off at Brentford:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45739765
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Monk given a one game ban and fined £2000 for his sending off at Brentford:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45739765
He's one person who i can definitely say is NOT Leeds and WE know it :D
Deleted User 5081

NottinghamWhite wrote:Neil Redfearn has joined Newcastle United as U23 coach.
I thought he was working at Liverpool last i heard for the women's team?

This is what happens to people when they get mistreated from the club they loved. It appears he isn't comfortable where ever he goes. Hope this one works out for him. NUFC are a good club with also a good history and passionate supporters like ourselves. Maybe Liverpool have a lot of plastic fans and Redfearn couldn't stomach that falseness anymore than i could......
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

CorkWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Neil Redfearn has joined Newcastle United as U23 coach.
I thought he was working at Liverpool last i heard for the women's team?

This is what happens to people when they get mistreated from the club they loved. It appears he isn't comfortable where ever he goes. Hope this one works out for him. NUFC are a good club with also a good history and passionate supporters like ourselves. Maybe Liverpool have a lot of plastic fans and Redfearn couldn't stomach that falseness anymore than i could......
He resigned after 2 league games, both defeats, I think it was. Not sure if plastic or real fans have got anything to do with it mate TBH, there aren't many yet in the women's game any road :) . Got a lot of time for NR but I doubt we'll see him back working for Leeds again.
Deleted User 5081

I have a passionate dislike for anything about Liverpool FC. Sorry. :D

I'm with you on that.

Really like Everton as a club and have been a few times because of a mate, and I generally find the two go hand in hand ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.
Winner of the Europa League
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Looks like Hadi Sacko's career has really hit the buffers as he can't get a game or even get into the Las Palmas first team squad. We have him on contract until 2020 I think.

I was shocked and surprised when Leeds rushed out and signed him up on the back of an increasingly poor and ineffective half season in the Summer when Andrea Radrizzani took over. I am sure he was the first signing made.
Keep The Faith / WAL
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.
I haven't followed Bartley's form since he left. Is he getting a game and playing badly, or dropped?
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

kk_white wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Just reading on another forum about West Broms 4-1 defeat to Derby & what a car crash signing Bartley has been this season. To think we all wanted him back as well.
I haven't followed Bartley's form since he left. Is he getting a game and playing badly, or dropped?

This is what's said.
Bartley/Dawson simply cannot pass the ball
Bartley has been a woeful signing. No wonder the clown couldn't get into the Swansea side
Bartley - 3 ( out of 10 ) looked slightly better when part of a back 4, really struggles & is quickly becoming the weakest link
Mind this was a post from the forum.
Thats probably our strongest lineups we've put out this season so far
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Wow! :shock:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay