Saiz

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 5081

Re: Saiz

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Okay, here is my tupence about the whole Saiz Saga.....

At the time it was mentioned i thought it was a complete joke to allow such an influential player leave the club as quickly as they did. Bearing in mind I genuinely didn't know the circumstances surrounding the decision to let him leave.

In part I feel empathy with his wife and Saiz to a certain degree as its not easy with difficulties of pregnancy and his wife having gone through difficulties before. That is something no one wants to go through. I too lost a child long ago while my girlfriend at the time was pregnant, Many of us do.
In hindsight, Saiz wasn't playing that well this season for us and this whole personal issue was affecting his game a lot. The board made a decision to let him go and with the information we now know, it was the right decision full stop. Yes i would have liked him to stay but at what cost? an unhappy player is like a virus in a changing room, it can infect everyone. Once that happens your position in the league starts falling. I'd rather let him go and look for someone else who can play without restriction in his mind and body.

Best of luck to Samu Saiz and his wife and child. I hope they will all get through this difficulty in their life and hopefully someday he will return to Elland Road either as a fan or as a coaching staff to repay our generous board for allowing him to leave on COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

lufctrav wrote:
rigger wrote:I don't know why we're still discussing this story.

Might as well be Alan Smith or even John Charles, come to that ..
Are you suggesting Alan Smith will replace Saiz?

:lolno:
birkybullufc
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by birkybullufc »

lufctrav wrote:
rigger wrote:I don't know why we're still discussing this story.

Might as well be Alan Smith or even John Charles, come to that ..
Are you suggesting Alan Smith will replace Saiz?
Johnny Howson to replace Saiz. He must be bored stupid at Boro playing Pulis ball. :D
Follow the cause not the leaders.