Home to Norwich City

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Home to Norwich City

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Tickets went on sale at 09:00 this morning & completely sold out before 10:30
Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home to Norwich City

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Tickets went on sale at 09:00 this morning & completely sold out before 10:30
Fantastic :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Several people on Twitter looking for spares already.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:Several people on Twitter looking for spares already.

Funniest thing I've seen was on one of the Facebook groups :lol:
Wanted 3 tickets, 2 adults & 1 junior. Must be good seats
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I see Norwich have sold out their Away allocation now, going to be some atmosphere this one :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
rss1969
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by rss1969 »

Just looking at tickets on couple of websites..............home to Bolton £100 a pop!

Are tickets just selling out as soon as they become available?

What is the best way of getting a couple of tickets as the club site just seems to be sold out before you have a chance?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rss1969 wrote:Just looking at tickets on couple of websites..............home to Bolton £100 a pop!

What is the best way of getting a couple of tickets as the club site just seems to be sold out before you have a chance?
I don’t understand how Bolton tickets are on sale, as the tickets have not even gone in general sale at the club yet, neither have the Swansea ones.

As a season ticket holder, I don’t pay much reference when the home tickets go on general sale, but it seems they are heading the same way as away tickets, and being snapped up in minutes.
rss1969

Post by rss1969 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
rss1969 wrote:Just looking at tickets on couple of websites..............home to Bolton £100 a pop!

I don’t understand how Bolton tickets are on sale, as the tickets have not even gone in general sale at the club yet, neither have the Swansea ones.

As a season ticket holder, I don’t pay much reference when the home tickets go on general sale, but it seems they are heading the same way as away tickets, and being snapped up in minutes.
I was having a look at 3rd party sites which will probably be corporate season tickets that are then sold individually for each game. The site seemed to get good reviews so it was not purchasing from the club itself..............bit unfair if people/companies are doing this when supporters cant get near a ticket.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rss1969 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

I was having a look at 3rd party sites which will probably be corporate season tickets that are then sold individually for each game. The site seemed to get good reviews so it was not purchasing from the club itself..............bit unfair if people/companies are doing this when supporters cant get near a ticket.
Blimey, someone will always try to make a fast buck or two. Disgraceful if you ask me.
rss1969

Post by rss1969 »

Barlow Boy wrote:
rss1969 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

Blimey, someone will always try to make a fast buck or two. Disgraceful if you ask me.
Yep, would love to get up for a game or before EOS but it is not looking likely to be fair unless I go with a hospitality ticket and even they are mostly sold out.