Your thoughts

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Your thoughts

Post by Davycc »

I'm going to state this here.

Should we collapse and finish 14th or win automatic promotion I thank Andrea Radrizzani for what he's done so far and forgive him his odd mistake. I thank Marcelo Bielsa for "educating the players at his disposal" for playing football as it should be played and restoring the pride in the team for the fans. I thank Salim Lamrani as I feel he has caught what it is to be Leeds and he does his best to "speak MB talk". I haven't felt a buzz of a season for such a long time. Fairgrounds have rollercoasters to get the adrenaline pulsing .... we're on a roller coaster here this season :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
ilkley62
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: Your thoughts

Post by ilkley62 »

Davycc wrote:I'm going to state this here.

Should we collapse and finish 14th or win automatic promotion I thank Andrea Radrizzani for what he's done so far and forgive him his odd mistake. I thank Marcelo Bielsa for "educating the players at his disposal" for playing football as it should be played and restoring the pride in the team for the fans. I thank Salim Lamrani as I feel he has caught what it is to be Leeds and he does his best to "speak MB talk". I haven't felt a buzz of a season for such a long time. Fairgrounds have rollercoasters to get the adrenaline pulsing .... we're on a roller coaster here this season :thumbup:
Whatever happens, pride has been restored to this great club which means more to me than promotion (although I wouldnt say no :D )
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Pleased as punch, we just have the right vibe about the club.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Agreed pride well & truly restored. Bielsa is a breath of fresh air, long may it continue
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

This could just be our year. Just need to be more clinical in front of goal. Saturday's game is now huge.