Spygate

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Spygate

Post by PhoenixUnited »

No one is perfect. We all make mistakes.

I wonder then if Frankie Boy will have the strength of character and honesty to admit that he realises now that there was never "........a guy on his knees with pliers....." and apologise for his misleading comment. Or will he say nothing and be spineless leaving this a case of never letting the facts getting in the way of a good story! :yawn: :shifty:

Answers on a postcard - for those that remember that kind of thing! :lolno:
Keep The Faith / WAL
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

The silence is deafening
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Tick tock.."
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

I think their Friday statement where they said further investigation/information is required (words to that effect), is enough for them to say zip all today and just bring it up again whenever they want...
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
PhoenixUnited

Post by PhoenixUnited »

kk_white wrote:I think their Friday statement where they said further investigation/information is required (words to that effect), is enough for them to say zip all today and just bring it up again whenever they want...
You can almost predict a that any announcement will be made the day of or the day before any one of our remaining matches this season. Or am I being too cynical? :think:
Keep The Faith / WAL
PhoenixUnited

Post by PhoenixUnited »

kk_white wrote:I think their Friday statement where they said further investigation/information is required (words to that effect), is enough for them to say zip all today and just bring it up again whenever they want...
You can almost predict that any announcement will be made the day of or the day before any one of our remaining matches this season. Or am I being too cynical? :think:
Keep The Faith / WAL
Nic

Post by Nic »

PhoenixUnited wrote:
You can almost predict that any announcement will be made the day of or the day before any one of our remaining matches this season. Or am I being too cynical? :think:
so good you said it twice :lol:
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

When the FL looked into the Wolves owner/agent problem last year it took them 8 weeks so we are just over half way point so expect it to run till the start of March.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

What on earth can they be discussing or researching? Just another example of the ridiculous state of the game's authorities..meanwhile Dwight Gayle does a triple salchow with pike to win a penalty and a point for West Brom and he'll see no punishment whatsoever!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

dlw10 wrote:What on earth can they be discussing or researching? Just another example of the ridiculous state of the game's authorities..meanwhile Dwight Gayle does a triple salchow with pike to win a penalty and a point for West Brom and he'll see no punishment whatsoever!
Bit of a turn up but they have banned Gayle for two matches, like you didn't think they would do anything. :shock:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.