The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:
CorkWhite wrote: This would be a good topic to start off, what famous live bands we have seen during our lives.
Go on then :)
I'll 2nd that :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Step daughter was going to a friends for dinner tonight and phoned asking me to bring here driving licence to an off sales near her friends as she was "trying" to buy a bottle of wine to take with her to diner. The fella at the counter refused to serve her until she proved she was 18.

She has worked as a flight attendant for 6 years, worked in Australia and California for several years, starts police training in a couple of months and is 29 years old !!! :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

That's crazy that. I've never been asked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

rigger wrote: The last two weekends have seen Rod Stewart and Take That play at St.Mary's but I had no interest in seeing either.
They must be doing a tour of football grounds. Both played at Ashton Gate over the last fortnight. Muse played there last night.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sniffer wrote:
rigger wrote: The last two weekends have seen Rod Stewart and Take That play at St.Mary's but I had no interest in seeing either.
They must be doing a tour of football grounds. Both played at Ashton Gate over the last fortnight. Muse played there last night.
Mrs B likes Muse, every time I’ve seen them on the tele, one of the guitarists nods his head all the time whilst playing. He looks like that toy dog we purchased for my dad at Christmas for the back of his car.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

True this, just happened. Was watching an old Auf Weidershen Pet on You Tube, when they were in Germany. Oz was making a phone call and it showed the guys he was obviously phoning. There was a phone there, which rang. It rang and rang but no one was making an effort to pick it up. Then I realised that the phone that was ringing was my phone, in the hall. I finally got to answer it and it was my sister - phoning from Germany! :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:True this, just happened. Was watching an old Auf Weidershen Pet on You Tube, when they were in Germany. Oz was making a phone call and it showed the guys he was obviously phoning. There was a phone there, which rang. It rang and rang but no one was making an effort to pick it up. Then I realised that the phone that was ringing was my phone, in the hall. I finally got to answer it and it was my sister - phoning from Germany! :lol:

Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Scary
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Just sorted the flowers for a certain event coming up.

Lovely White, Blue and Yellow scheme :D
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Just sorted the flowers for a certain event coming up.

Lovely White, Blue and Yellow scheme :D
Give us the heads up SW, and I’ll take the dog for a walk passed the Abbey for a look :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.