NEW KIT !!

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

NEW KIT !!

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I love a kit launch, don't you ??
Well, the club have announced that the centenary kit launch event will be taking part on 9 July so not long to go now ...

Personally, I'd like to see us in pale blue and white stripes to commemorate the founding of the club as they were the original colours.
It could be a third kit, after the traditional all-white home and (hopefully) an all-yellow away, and would look something like this :

This would be great for that away strip :

Or I'd be happy with these two for home and away :
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: NEW KIT !!

Post by Nic »

rigger wrote: Personally, I'd like to see us in pale blue and white stripes to commemorate the founding of the club as they were the original colours.
It could be a third kit, after the traditional all-white home and (hopefully) an all-yellow away, and would look something like this :

Is that in homage to our Argentinian coach too :wtf: :lol:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

No, it's our first kit as used in 1919-20.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

The blue and white one is way too much like the Huddersfield kit for my liking.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Barlow Boy wrote:The blue and white one is way too much like the Huddersfield kit for my liking.
You guys can discuss all you want about the new kit and whay era or colors it comes from, but for me I am not bothered what it looks like... If its pink with polkadots and says I am Leeds is good enough for me :lol: (Joking of course).

I would really like something from the most successful period of our history involved which would be the all white strip with LUFC 100 incorporated in it. In reality it will probably be more like a Juventus strip instead. (I'm a little drunk tonight so what ever i say will be taken with a pinch of salt) I am Leeds and whatever is the new strip for our centenary better be a good one because to survive 100 years is absolutely amazing and more so being Leeds United FC. I love this club more than i love my wife. It came before her so she doesn't compare to it (If that doesn't tell you how much i love this club then you are all following the wrong wife/girlfriend) :D :lol: :lol:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:The blue and white one is way too much like the Huddersfield kit for my liking.
There's a reason for that, mate, I think you well know :angel:

Socks weren't white in the beginning though.
Nic

Post by Nic »

rigger wrote:No, it's our first kit as used in 1919-20.
I knew, it was semi-jest.Maybe I needed a bigger smilie at the end :eh: such as ...
Nic

Post by Nic »

According to email I got its "2019/20 HOME KIT " so I expect it to be white or mostly white, anything else will cause an outcry.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Blimey, this kit launch is a bit dull :yawn:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Plain and simple thankfully.

https://shop.leedsunited.com/home-kit-mens