Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:We watched I’m A Celebrity last night it’s the only trashy show we watch. Ian Wright must be ante post favourite to win, but not on last nights showing. Must admit apart from Wright and Kate Garroway we didn’t know the other 8 contestants.
All Celeb shows seem to be digging the barrel nowadays, it's an achievement if you recognise 50% of them.
Yeah, especially the 50% from the waist up the way these reality shows are going. :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Is it just me who doesn’t understand what’s going on in Cash Trapped ? :oops:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Pale Rider was yesterday’s movie of choice. Clint my all time favourite actor. :D Hence today’s is Play Misty for Me.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:Is it just me who doesn’t understand what’s going on in Cash Trapped ? :oops:
Not watched it yet ;)
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Is it just me who doesn’t understand what’s going on in Cash Trapped ? :oops:
Not watched it yet ;)
The last round is quite good, but as for the other rounds god knows what’s going on.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:
Not watched it yet ;)
The last round is quite good, but as for the other rounds god knows what’s going on.
Watching it now, confused of Nottingham :roll:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:
Not watched it yet ;)
Watching it now, confused of Nottingham :roll:
Glad it’s not just me then :lol: :lol: :lol:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
LAsouthcoast wrote:BBC 2 at 9pm, Prince Andrew interview, saw snippets on the news and he didn`t come across to convincing to me.
A lying snake.
He’s dropped out of public life for the foreseeable future. Suppose it was the best thing all round, the more I see of the interview the more cringeworthy it is. Who the hell advised him to do it ?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
LAsouthcoast wrote:BBC 2 at 9pm, Prince Andrew interview, saw snippets on the news and he didn`t come across to convincing to me.
A lying snake.
He’s dropped out of public life for the foreseeable future. Suppose it was the best thing all round, the more I see of the interview the more cringeworthy it is. Who the hell advised him to do it ?
The best thing all round would be for him to be investigated properly and not to hide behind his status.
I'm amazed every single day by the way the limit is being pushed by the rich and powerful.

Shameless. Absolutely shameless.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
A lying snake.
What does he do now though day to day, play golf, backgammon or blast a few pheasants, all being funded by the taxpayers, of course.

Absolute waste of space the whole lot of them.