FA Cup 3rd round draw

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: FA Cup 3rd round draw

Post by White Knight »

I’d actually like a bit of a cup run. Bielsa would only play those outside the first 11, for the most part anyway. It’s a great way of giving Bogusz et al a run outside of the U23’s, as well as getting those returning from injury back up to speed.

On that basis I’d prefer a couple of soft draws (if there is such a thing in the FA Cup) and preferably at home - if you don’t mind, thanks :thumbup: !
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

White Knight wrote:I’d actually like a bit of a cup run. Bielsa would only play those outside the first 11, for the most part anyway. It’s a great way of giving Bogusz et al a run outside of the U23’s, as well as getting those returning from injury back up to speed.

On that basis I’d prefer a couple of soft draws (if there is such a thing in the FA Cup) and preferably at home - if you don’t mind, thanks :thumbup: !
That's why I wanted man united at home, mate :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

MOT1964 wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:We are ball number 20, usually ball 21, but presumably the demise of Bury has reduced the number.
I'm fairly sure that numbers 1 to 44 are Premier League and Championship clubs only, so I assume that it is to do with the alphabetical order of the relegated teams from the Championship and promoted teams from League 1.
Well I never knew that, cheers :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by White Knight »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
White Knight wrote:I’d actually like a bit of a cup run. Bielsa would only play those outside the first 11, for the most part anyway. It’s a great way of giving Bogusz et al a run outside of the U23’s, as well as getting those returning from injury back up to speed.

That's why I wanted man united at home, mate :D
:lol:
Well since we beat them away, a good spanking in Elland Road would start 2020 really nicely :thumbup:
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

There is no question folks.... we are being drawn away to Spurs... I've been putting off my visit to their new stadium waiting specifically for this draw...... The League Cup draw was kind to me getting me the trip to Salford to get that one ticked off so I only need the Spurs one to get back to 92 again.... well, 91 really since Bury went pop!
isrodger

Post by isrodger »

Hoping for scum away... being a tad superstitious that will bode well for promotion .... ... costa getting sent off just before Charlton go one up in the final game.... enter Patrick Bamford ????????

PS last time we got promoted from the second tier... Liverpool won the first division :clap:
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Not fussed let’s just concentrate on getting back to the Premiership.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Plymouth Argyle away. Give the lad's a trip out.
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

We’re ball number 20 in tonight’s draw.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Full list of draw numbers here (20 v 22 would be fantastic for me)......

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... nformation
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.