Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Leeds United Fixtures & Fixture Changes

Post by Barlow Boy »

Huddersfield away, same day, 7th December, but now 12.30 KO.

No surprises, selected for SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Preston (Home) on Boxing Day, now a 5.15 KO.

West Brom (Away) on New Years Day, now a 5.15 KO

Both games selected by our friends at SKY.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Polkadot »

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'll try:
The match against Fulham at Elland Road is set to Wednesday 18th of March. Does anybody know anything about the practices related to rescheduled mid week matches in Championship?

I would like to go to see this match, ant it would be stupid to buy flight tickets and then the match gets moved to tuesday or thursday :roll: Which also leads to another question: would I be able to buy a single ticket for a match like this? No member card or anything. I assume it's easier to get tickets to a mid-week game but I could be very wrong. I know these questions might be impossible to answer, but there might be a few of you who knows these things.
Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Otherworld »

Polkadot wrote:Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'll try:
The match against Fulham at Elland Road is set to Wednesday 18th of March. Does anybody know anything about the practices related to rescheduled mid week matches in Championship?

I would like to go to see this match, ant it would be stupid to buy flight tickets and then the match gets moved to tuesday or thursday :roll: Which also leads to another question: would I be able to buy a single ticket for a match like this? No member card or anything. I assume it's easier to get tickets to a mid-week game but I could be very wrong. I know these questions might be impossible to answer, but there might be a few of you who knows these things.
You won’t be able to buy a ticket earlier than 3 weeks before match day, and by then the date/time will be set. It could be moved for TV, but unlikely to change beyond Tuesday or Wednesday. Don’t think you’ll stand much of a chance of getting a ticket unless you buy a membership first, as this could be a fairly pivotal fixture in our season.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

FA Cup game v Arsenal will be played on Monday 6th January at 7.56 pm (not a typo). Live on BBC1.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Firstly, the SKY deadline dates for moving the fixtures are here.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... tion-dates

Be aware that the FA Cup quarter finals are the following weekend, and in the unlikely event that either team or their opponents the following weekend make it that far, then that could also affect this fixture.

As for tickets, as Otherworld says without a membership it’s very tough, although I noticed that next Tuesday’s game against Hull has reached general sale so you never know. There are always spares flying around on Twitter, but be careful as I have seen the odd person get scammed.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:FA Cup game v Arsenal will be played on Monday 6th January at 7.56 pm (not a typo). Live on BBC1.

It's part of the Heads Up campaign - all 32 #FACup fixtures will kick-off one minute late to encourage fans to think about looking after their mental health
Winner of the Europa League
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

I doubt I'll be able to make this game and my Dad and I both have gold memberships. I'm happy to purchase tickets and send them on if you cover the postage fee. Message me in a few months if you're interested so I don't forget.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aaron wrote:

I doubt I'll be able to make this game and my Dad and I both have gold memberships. I'm happy to purchase tickets and send them on if you cover the postage fee. Message me in a few months if you're interested so I don't forget.
Nice on Aaron :thumbup: :clap:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Nice on Aaron :thumbup: :clap:
Seconded :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders