A bit of class from Eddie

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

A bit of class from Eddie

Post by Selby White »

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 3289

Re: A bit of class from Eddie

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

If it was me and ok i'm biased... I would have been on the phone telling Arsenal that i was staying at this fantastic club they call Leeds, i'm going to fight to get into the team and help fire them into the PL, so don't you dare recall me and send me into mid-table obscurity at a tinpot club like Bristol City. But hey he's only cost us £3mill so worth it if he waves us goodbye with a smile. :shifty:
ilkley62
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by ilkley62 »

Yes I wish him well too, think we got him too soon in his career, probably be better for whoever gets him next season (unless he breaks through at Arsenal)

Difficult business loaning the right player at the right time. It needs to work equally well for the the host club,the player & the club they go to.

Take Tammy Abraham, last season was his third season out on loan (Bristol C 26 Goals, Swansea 8 Goals, Villa 26 Goals ) & he's now ready to play in Chelsea's first team so Villa got him at the perfect time.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:If it was me and ok i'm biased... I would have been on the phone telling Arsenal that i was staying at this fantastic club they call Leeds, i'm going to fight to get into the team and help fire them into the PL, so don't you dare recall me and send me into mid-table obscurity at a tinpot club like Bristol City. But hey he's only cost us £3mill so worth it if he waves us goodbye with a smile. :shifty:
:roll:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

ilkley62 wrote:Yes I wish him well too, think we got him too soon in his career, probably be better for whoever gets him next season (unless he breaks through at Arsenal)
Agree with this assessment :thumbup:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Selby White wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:If it was me and ok i'm biased... I would have been on the phone telling Arsenal that i was staying at this fantastic club they call Leeds, i'm going to fight to get into the team and help fire them into the PL, so don't you dare recall me and send me into mid-table obscurity at a tinpot club like Bristol City. But hey he's only cost us £3mill so worth it if he waves us goodbye with a smile. :shifty:
:roll:
:D Alternate take. Not the lads fault really, he should never have been bought to the club. I do think he has thrown in the towel tbf abit tho. I think if he really wanted to stay he could have made it happen. (i may be wrong) but half season loans really are a pointless exercise. Now we have to scrap around to see what else is available and spend half a season getting the player upto Bielsaball fitness.