Crowdies

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Crowdies

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

There were a huge number of Crowdies in the the ground today, among them was mine!

Does anyone know if you can find out where your Crowdie has been placed?

Anyone else buy one of these? If so, have you seen your "Crowdie self" at the game yet?
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Crowdies

Post by Nic »

Ricardo Da Lepp wrote:There were a huge number of Crowdies in the the ground today, among them was mine!

Does anyone know if you can find out where your Crowdie has been placed?

Anyone else buy one of these? If so, have you seen your "Crowdie self" at the game yet?
The vast majority of the 15,000 crowdies are season ticket holders who took "option 2" to get a package of benefits (the crowdie was one) in lieu of a refund.

You don't get told where it will be (there were many STH that wanted their crowdie to go in their regular seat). Some hove requested to get their crowdie to keep after the season, and the club says it will see but cannot guarantee it will be possible.
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Thanks for that. It must have been a huge exercise just to get this put together as it is, so I suppose finding a specific Crowdie would be hard to organize.
I'll keep an eye out for whether the Crowdie can be recovered at the end of the season.
hashtagleedsunited
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by hashtagleedsunited »

https://crowdie.leedsunited.com/#/faq

Can I choose my location?
The location of your Crowdie cannot be chosen. They will be installed on a first come first served basis. If you purchase additional Crowdies on behalf of others we cannot guarantee they will be installed together.

Can I have my Crowdie after it is removed?
There are too many unknowns at this time to know whether this will be feasible. We will however continue to review this option, and if it is safe and feasible for Crowdies to be collected, we will update you via email.

Can I see my Crowdie?
We will provide you with a link that will allow you to view a screen shot of your Crowdie in the stands, once they have been installed.

15,000 is a great start.....
but wouldn't it be great to have a "packed" Elland Road for the final home game, to celebrate promotion :clap:

A Wall of Whiteness,
To dream of a future with brightness.
A cacophony of celebration,
The Holy Grail with it's attestation.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I thought the club were being cheeky in charging £25 given that Chelsea were only asking £20.
I'm not sure what other clubs were charging but if they can do it for less in London I don't see why we were demanding more ?
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

rigger wrote:I thought the club were being cheeky in charging £25 given that Chelsea were only asking £20.
I'm not sure what other clubs were charging but if they can do it for less in London I don't see why we were demanding more ?
We're a bigger club.......
;)
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

I think all the 'crowdies' at Elland Road look brilliant. It makes such a difference to some grounds where there are very few, if any.

It struck me last night though that, the supporters have waited 16 years to get promotion and if/when it happens (chickens and all that), the fans won't even be at the ground. :crazy:

Then we will have the possibility of what happened in Liverpool the other week??
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Frankie wrote:I think all the 'crowdies' at Elland Road look brilliant. It makes such a difference to some grounds where there are very few, if any.

It struck me last night though that, the supporters have waited 16 years to get promotion and if/when it happens (chickens and all that), the fans won't even be at the ground. :crazy:

Then we will have the possibility of what happened in Liverpool the other week??
I’ve posted a few times how sad it is that we aren’t all there in the ground, all those times we’ve stood in the rain, sleet and snow to watch some really, really poor sides, we finally get to the brink of the PL and we can’t be there :thumbdown:

That said, I won’t be going outside the ground, that’s asking for trouble at this present time.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Matthew commented to me that he noticed that other clubs had small sections of crowdies but Elland Rd looked full :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

rigger wrote:I thought the club were being cheeky in charging £25 given that Chelsea were only asking £20.
How many did Chelsea sell? I viewed it as an opportunity to help the club get through their loss of income for these 9 matches ... I'd've spent more than £50 in ale at the ground! Our fans are amazing :-)