2020-21 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

2020-21 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by SiMamu »

In the premier league :D.

Elsewhere, Laurens De Bock has joined Zulte Waregem on loan with a purchase option for the 2020/21 season.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Polkadot
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Re: 2020-21 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Polkadot »

Get Meslier, Harrison and White signed, SPLASH THE CASH!
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

SiMamu wrote:In the premier league :D.

Elsewhere, Laurens De Bock has joined Zulte Waregem on loan with a purchase option for the 2020/21 season.
Also saw Forest have loaned Liam Bridcutt to the mighty Lincoln City
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
etrangier
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by etrangier »

Sadly, Ben White hardly will stay with Leeds. Brighton plans to offer him to Liverpool by 40 millions. I think the club should to make a big effort for Harrison, an authentic pillar on the left wing.
lufctrav
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by lufctrav »

etrangier wrote:Sadly, Ben White hardly will stay with Leeds. Brighton plans to offer him to Liverpool by 40 millions. I think the club should to make a big effort for Harrison, an authentic pillar on the left wing.
I believe there's an £8M purchase option at the end of his loan. I'd be surprised if it wasn't finalised.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

lufctrav wrote:
etrangier wrote:Sadly, Ben White hardly will stay with Leeds. Brighton plans to offer him to Liverpool by 40 millions. I think the club should to make a big effort for Harrison, an authentic pillar on the left wing.
I believe there's an £8M purchase option at the end of his loan. I'd be surprised if it wasn't finalised.
No way - I don't believe that. Why would they ?
Where did you hear that, mate ?
Deleted User 728

I've seen a few names bandied about, typically old boys - including Lennon and Carson, bizarrely - but there are a couple I'd welcome with open arms who could bring us some experience but still be absolutely superb football signings : James Milner and Danny Rose.
Imagine KP after learning under Millie, while the problem left back position would be sewn up with a homecoming for Rose.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

rigger wrote:
lufctrav wrote:
I thought that the £8M purchase option for Harrison was common knowledge.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:James Milner and Danny Rose.
Imagine KP after learning under Millie, while the problem left back position would be sewn up with a homecoming for Rose.
Agree both would be good signings and left back is a key position that we don't have anyone that makes it their own. Plenty that can do a job there but nobody that you would call first choice.
Watched a few Prem games since start up and think most teams are strong out wide, good full backs are a must I think.

Am trying to not think about all the rumours because most of them as always will be just that. It's the Leeds way to surprise us.
Saying that have a gut feeling a couple of quality arrivals may be on the cards from South America.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

MOT1964 wrote:
rigger wrote:
lufctrav wrote:
I thought that the £8M purchase option for Harrison was common knowledge.

Sorry, my bad - I thought it was referring to White.

Harrison is a no brainer - he's improved immensely across the two seasons.