LUTV - is it any good nowadays ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Re: LUTV - is it any good nowadays ?

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Deebo wrote:Live games are only available via the desktop version of the official website or via app on mobile or tablet.

You can most likely connect your device to your smart TV if you already do that (via Apple TV or another devcie)

Works really well for me in Australia, no lag, no drop outs. And Ben Parker! ;)
Worked out after my original post that the best way is to connect my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable so went out first thing and got one.
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Philholmes
Giddy Kipper

Post by Philholmes »

use a chromecast device. works perfectly
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

BrighouseWhite wrote:
Deebo wrote:Live games are only available via the desktop version of the official website or via app on mobile or tablet.

You can most likely connect your device to your smart TV if you already do that (via Apple TV or another devcie)

Worked out after my original post that the best way is to connect my laptop to the TV with a HDMI cable so went out first thing and got one.
Use an HDMI cable myself Brig to connect laptop to TV, use it quite often for films and all sorts of stuff that is online, works just great. :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

Quick question - does anybody know how many devices you can watch LUTV on simultaneously? My, my dad and my uncle all hoping to watch this eve but only one login between us and in three different places...
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
BrighouseWhite

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Selby White wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:

Use an HDMI cable myself Brig to connect laptop to TV, use it quite often for films and all sorts of stuff that is online, works just great. :thumbup:
Tbh I never even knew my laptop had a HDMI socket until last night :oops:
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

BrighouseWhite wrote:
Selby White wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:

We bought the cable at start of lockdown as thought we would watch more, works a treat.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:
Selby White wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:

We bought the cable at start of lockdown as thought we would watch more, works a treat.
Yep taking Chromebook, to daughters tonight to hook up to tv LUTV pass bought :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

I find LUTV is about 20 seconds behind live action as I always get goal alerts from sky, bbc and Leeds before they score. Sky coverage is also 10 seconds behind my goal alerts.
Thought The whole team was superb tonight. Poveda and Struijk look very good prospects. Top 10 finish is a reality.
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
johnnysmiles
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by johnnysmiles »

Anyone know what will happen with LUTV now we're in the Prem.... will it still be available for those of us overseas?
BrighouseWhite

Post by BrighouseWhite »

Looks like our game tomorrow is the only one not being shown on BT Sports, anyone know if it will be shown on LUTV?