Take Us Home: Leeds United

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: Take Us Home: Leeds United

Post by judy »

Metro1962 wrote:
judy wrote:Do you need to pay for Amazon Prime to watch these documentaries? I haven’t seen the 18/19 season as I don’t have Amazon Prime.
The 1st series of 6 eps are available on YouTube but sound a picture quality is a bit rubbish.:-( :thumbdown:

However you can watch the whole f1st series on dailymotion.com. :thumbup:

Thanks, Metro. I’ll try to get it on dailymotion.com. I just need to find some time!
judy

Post by judy »

I’ve just watched the first episode. A thoroughly enjoyable watch. Hope to watch next episode asap.

Just a question. Did the original Amazon video translate the non English languages? That was the only minor complaint - I didn’t know what the Argentinians were saying nor Bielsa, but I still enjoyed it.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

What are you watching it on? you should have subs
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Who says sequels aren't better than the original?, watched the first season bar that last episode i just could not stomach it. Roll on series 2 :D
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
judy

Post by judy »

corkleedsmot wrote:What are you watching it on? you should have subs
I’m watching it on the dailymotion app on my i-Pad. I’ve just watched part 2 and once again there is no translation for what Bielsa says. I had forgotten how important Jansson was at corners. Twice he headed in a goal for us. I wonder if Koch has that in his locker?
judy

Post by judy »

I’ve now switched to watching on YouTube and I have subtitles! Episode 3 - it really makes my blood boil seeing Dan James so nearly a player for us. I will always detest Swansea and their manager at that time - Potter - who incidentally is the same manager, now at Brighton, who wouldn’t let us sign Ben White this time. Leeds really must beat Brighton this season.
dunboyne white
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by dunboyne white »

Wow. Just watched Series 2 in one session.

Spoiler alert - we get promoted at the end.

Joking aside, it's excellent and of course very emotional. The decency of the people now involved in the club, on and off the pitch, really shines through.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

dunboyne white wrote:Wow. Just watched Series 2 in one session.

Spoiler alert - we get promoted at the end.

Joking aside, it's excellent and of course very emotional. The decency of the people now involved in the club, on and off the pitch, really shines through.
The beers are in the fridge and I'll be watching both episodes this evening. Can't wait.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
Wigwam
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Wigwam »

Watched. Only 2 episodes so it's a lot more stripped back than the first series. As a Leeds fan you've got to love it. Tears of joy rolled down my face.
dunboyne white
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by dunboyne white »

The other noticeable thing is that anything that doesn’t feed into the positive narrative - Kiko’s charge, Nketiah’s departure, JKA - just gets left out. Actually, I’m fine with that.