A BIG HELLO FROM INDIA

Introduce yourself here
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: A BIG HELLO FROM INDIA

Post by johnh »

Welcome in. It's a long time since I was in New Delhi and Calcutta. Was always surprised that with the British influence, football was not more popular in India.
I once played against Don Revie.
cabalistic_shark
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by cabalistic_shark »

johnh wrote:Welcome in. It's a long time since I was in New Delhi and Calcutta. Was always surprised that with the British influence, football was not more popular in India.
Hello, sir. Glad to know that you've been in India for quite a while. It's intriguing to us Indians as well. I believe the Cricketing Culture in our nation pretty much overshadows every other sport lol. Looking forward to have a great time with you, sir.
CanuckMightyWhite
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by CanuckMightyWhite »

Welcome to the forum, LUFC is the greatest club in the world!
Although I currently reside in Canada, I hail from Chandigarh .... so that makes us 2 from Indian origin that support this great club (at least that I know of). Everywhere I go - be it locally here in Calgary or in India all I see are Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Scum fans. Even plastic City Fans are popping up.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

CanuckMightyWhite wrote:Welcome to the forum, LUFC is the greatest club in the world!
Although I currently reside in Canada, I hail from Chandigarh .... so that makes us 2 from Indian origin that support this great club (at least that I know of). Everywhere I go - be it locally here in Calgary or in India all I see are Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Scum fans. Even plastic City Fans are popping up.
Make that three! Also with Kenyan birth place roots.......... :D :wave:
Keep The Faith / WAL