PREDICTIONS - Saints game off, remember ?

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Deleted User 728

PREDICTIONS - Saints game off, remember ?

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hey
Just a heads up to everyone taking part in the predictions league : the Southampton match is off so don't put the score in assuming it's the Newcastle game as it's an utter headache trying to sort it out afterwards.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

In the meantime, I'll try to get one of the big boys to take down the Saints game for now, prior to rescheduling it later.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: PREDICTIONS - Saints game off, remember ?

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:Hey
Just a heads up to everyone taking part in the predictions league : the Southampton match is off so don't put the score in assuming it's the Newcastle game as it's an utter headache trying to sort it out afterwards.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

In the meantime, I'll try to get one of the big boys to take down the Saints game for now, prior to rescheduling it later.
Can only see it getting worse with more cancellations.
Crazy times.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Yeah, I think you're right.
I generally only add one or two games at a time so it's only been a problem once before IIRC.

I've asked for the game AND the predictions to be removed so anyone who's added their attempt for the Saints match will need to do so again nearer the time. That makes sense anyway, given the fact we could lose players, they've lost their star striker, changes in form, etc.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

rigger wrote:Hey

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ah... whoops... sorry. Did it absentmindedly.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Deleted User 728

THIS HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED !

Feel free to place your predictions on Newcastle :)