I’m a modern day Henry V111
No votes

Total votes: 17

mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: How many times

Post by mapperleywhite »

Twice.

Made up for lost time by internet dating during the early 00's - reckon I could have written a book about my various encounters.

Mrs MW and I will be celebrating 14 years of marriage in March.
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Once for me, we will be celebrating 40 years in August, hopefully.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Sniffer wrote:Just the once so far. Separated 11 years ago after 7 up and down years. Been with my current partner for 9 years but nearly married her about 35 years ago.
I had to read that a few times Sniffer, the last sentence is something else :clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Sniffer wrote:Just the once so far. Separated 11 years ago after 7 up and down years. Been with my current partner for 9 years but nearly married her about 35 years ago.
I had to read that a few times Sniffer, the last sentence is something else :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lovely ending ;)
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

kk_white wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Lovely ending ;)
We met at work in the '85 and became an item a year later. I was doing wannabe rock star training and acting like an idiot so we split up and married the wrong people. Funny how life goes.