Useful sites

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Useful sites

Post by Barlow Boy »

Thankfully, 99% of our presents have arrived safe and well, but I’m waiting for one thing, due to be delivered by FedEx, which was supposed to have arrived by midnight last night (I had a text message confirming this to be the case) but didn’t turn up.

I’ve sent an email etc, but no reply. I’m cutting them some slack due to Covid and trouble at the borders etc, but they shouldn’t say things are going to be delivered at a certain time if that’s not the case. Just say, sorry, we have a huge backlog, we will deliver it when we can.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

ChilwellWhite wrote:Ordered my wife’s Christmas present from http://www.notonthehighstreet.com over 5 weeks ago still hasn’t arrived. They’re blaming COVID-19 and Royal Mail. Looked on their Facebook page it appears I’m not alone in not receiving what I’ve ordered. Money gone from my account, will never use them again :twisted:
Shame that. Have you posted a comment on their Facebook page? I have noticed that businesses are very sensitive to adverse comments on there.
I once played against Don Revie.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

:silent:
ChilwellWhite wrote:Ordered my wife’s Christmas present from http://www.notonthehighstreet.com over 5 weeks ago still hasn’t arrived. They’re blaming COVID-19 and Royal Mail. Looked on their Facebook page it appears I’m not alone in not receiving what I’ve ordered. Money gone from my account, will never use them again :twisted:
Just arrived talk about skin of the teeth and all that.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just ordered half a dozen beef & Hambleton ale pies from Yorkshire Pie Co. They look wonderful.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

BrewDog are giving away 4 cans of their Lost Lager for £1.95 P&P.

https://www.brewdog.com/uk/
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Get the Libby app for free audio books.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just ordered half a dozen beef & Hambleton ale pies from Yorkshire Pie Co. They look wonderful.
Just ordered another half dozen of these delicious pies :D
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Just ordered half a dozen beef & Hambleton ale pies from Yorkshire Pie Co. They look wonderful.
Just ordered another half dozen of these delicious pies :D
We’ve looked at that might give them a try, shame we won’t have room in the freezer so we could order 2 boxes and get free delivery.