21/22 shirts

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Re: 21/22 shirts

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

I'm a little underwhelmed, not sure I can put my finger on specifics but something about the collar and shoulder stripes isn't working for me. It's a bit "meh".

Hopefully loads of people do like it.
West beach white
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by West beach white »

CheeznOnionPasty wrote:I'm a little underwhelmed, not sure I can put my finger on specifics but something about the collar and shoulder stripes isn't working for me. It's a bit "meh".

Hopefully loads of people do like it.
Records sales would suggest that they do.
It’s certainly a bit different, using yellow as the predominant trim colour. I don’t mind it , I think It’ll grow on me and I’ll end up loving it .
Deebo
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Deebo »

I like the new home kit, and just ordered it online. First home strip for me in years!

It's funny how they are quite subjective at first, and really, the main thing that determines its longevity in fans minds is how we did in it! (a few anomalies of course!)

Speaking of our club's kits over time, I can't wait to get my hands on our forum's own Rob Endeacott's new book :)
http://www.lufctalk.com/resources/leeds ... s-719.html
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Not a fan of the new kit. It's fine, but nothing more really.

One thing I do think is funny is the shirts being sent out to former players and a handful of influencers. Nothing wrong with that for exposure, of course. Just find it funny that for them it comes in a snazzy box with the legend "football is for the fans", while those very fans who buy it online will have it arrive in little more than a plastic bag.
Anonymous White
Giddy Kipper

Post by Anonymous White »

Any solid date for when the other 2 shirts are going to drop?
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Scott wrote:Not a fan of the new kit. It's fine, but nothing more really.

One thing I do think is funny is the shirts being sent out to former players and a handful of influencers. Nothing wrong with that for exposure, of course. Just find it funny that for them it comes in a snazzy box with the legend "football is for the fans", while those very fans who buy it online will have it arrive in little more than a plastic bag.
Agreed, would be great if every shirt came in that box... imagine they could make that happen at £5 cost to the club and it'd make a world of difference to the fan buying it.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I'm liking the away kit :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders