How you feeling part 2

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: How you feeling part 2

Post by johnh »

Are we going to complete our legal case against Everton? Don't think so. Burnley out on their own.
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:Are we going to complete our legal case against Everton? Don't think so. Burnley out on their own.
Both clubs made a pact to continue with the legal action together, whoever got relegated, so you would assume so Sir John.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Relieved, mostly. After the stress of the season, I'm kind of glad it's over, and we've got a bit of a break now, before it all resumes. Having said that, I'm sure in a week's time, I'll start missing it all again, like a masochistic fool :D.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Shocked and relieved that we managed to escape the relegation by the skin of out teeth. I honestly thought we were going down. At the point where Jack Harrison's goal went in and Burnley were still behind against the Geordies there was utter disbelief in my mind until the final whistle blew. It took a time for the whole impact of what had happened to hit me.
The escape is also tinged with a degree of anger I suppose at some of the decisions that Andrea Radrizzani did or did not make along with those beside him. He didn't do it all on purpose of course and, as human beings, we all make mistakes. He's not daft and didn't get where he is in life by being a slow learner. I am hopeful that in the coming weeks and months we will see positive changes happening in preparation for the new season. All we can all do is speculate and wait to see what happens. I dare say August will be here in a blinking of an eye! :D
Keep The Faith / WAL