Hi

Introduce yourself here
southwhite
Brian McDermott's optician

Hi

Post by southwhite »

Name's Tony, was on here b4 as Southamptonwhite, buggered me computer up as im not that good with them so didn't do to many write ups. Supported Leeds for just over 45 years now, good times and bad. Since i been living down here taken lots of crap from saints fans, but if they could have half the support we have they would be doing fine. Leeds fans are by far the best there's around. Hope Monday turns out to be good news, as at the moment we are a total shambles. Fingers crossed :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Hi

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome back Tony :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Hello mate.
I'm also in Southampton - work at the Uni and live in Maybush: how about you ?

Know what you mean about the flak from the local yokels, but all you've gotta do is say "We're still a much bigger club than you."
Say it flatly, like you're stating a fact - which of course, you are :D - and it soons shuts them up !
southwhite
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by southwhite »

Thanks Lads, To rigger -- I Live in Portswood and work in Northam--centurion industrial estate.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I know it, mate - just down the road, near the old accident black spot round the bend into Bitterne Manor ?? :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Welcome back. Looks like you have a neighbour :D I'll stick you in the map right beside Rigger.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

welcome in mate :-)