The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by NottinghamWhite »

johnh wrote:Nottingham White

I think self-congratulate is 'preen'. I think unmanageable sort is 'waster' but not sure. Got nearly all on the big crossword, just need six.
That would make Cannes Waster :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Jeje-58 wrote:Happy birthday to Max (18ll) :)
Missed yesterday hope you had a good day Max :thumbup:
cheers , only just seen these , was good thanks, although the 6 aside team lost our first league game :thumbdown:

played 9, won 4 drawn 4 lost 1
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

+15 wrote:Off to Spain on Sunday (07:20 flight)

Hopefully have time to get into a bar to watch the Leeds match. :thumbup: :D

As far as I know it costs £70 to park at EMA for the 2 weeks. Any of you Notts chappies know of somewhere safe to park thats cheaper? Someone was going to drop us off and pick us up but they can't now.

+15,

Looked for deals for you and you are correct its expensive, best you can do for parking is £66 ish.

However if you are free saturday night reckon best deal is to stay over you can get the Holiday inn with breakfast (for two) plus a fortnights parking for £75 at jet parks plus (includes transfers). Also bit more relaxed in morning not having to get to the airport.

Whichever you decide can get the deal via voucher codes with holiday extras :-
1. go to www.vouchercodes.co.uk
2. Search for "holiday extras"
3. click to reveal code and it will also take you to the site.
4. select "hotel with parking" or "parking only"
5 remember to select the correct airport (lol) and put your dates in, (should already enter the code but its if you need it again WS792).
if choosing the hotel option remember to start with saturdays date not sundays, obvious i know but have heard people enter the flight date.
6. You'll see the hotel options, details and prices, holiday inn £75 is best deal as it includes breakfast as i said and parking to 25th with Jet Parks plus (think you park at hotel sat night then take it to the car park in the morning, transfer is from car park)
7. Print your hotel/car park vouchers.

Hope that helps.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Selby White wrote:
+15 wrote:Off to Spain on Sunday (07:20 flight)

Hopefully have time to get into a bar to watch the Leeds match. :thumbup: :D

As far as I know it costs £70 to park at EMA for the 2 weeks. Any of you Notts chappies know of somewhere safe to park thats cheaper? Someone was going to drop us off and pick us up but they can't now.

+15,

Looked for deals for you and you are correct its expensive, best you can do for parking is £66 ish.

However if you are free saturday night reckon best deal is to stay over you can get the Holiday inn with breakfast (for two) plus a fortnights parking for £75 at jet parks plus (includes transfers). Also bit more relaxed in morning not having to get to the airport.

Whichever you decide can get the deal via voucher codes with holiday extras :-
1. go to http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk
2. Search for "holiday extras"
3. click to reveal code and it will also take you to the site.
4. select "hotel with parking" or "parking only"
5 remember to select the correct airport (lol) and put your dates in, (should already enter the code but its if you need it again WS792).
if choosing the hotel option remember to start with saturdays date not sundays, obvious i know but have heard people enter the flight date.
6. You'll see the hotel options, details and prices, holiday inn £75 is best deal as it includes breakfast as i said and parking to 25th with Jet Parks plus (think you park at hotel sat night then take it to the car park in the morning, transfer is from car park)
7. Print your hotel/car park vouchers.

Hope that helps.
:clap: Thats great thanks. I got the wife looking into it. :thumbup:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Hope you get sorted ok, have great trip.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Have to go for some blood tests at 09.50 not had a pigging cup of coffee yet :evil: Need more caffeine intake and like a bear with a sore head without it.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite
I had a blood test yesterday at 11.00am. I couldn't remember if it was a fasting blood test or not, so to be on the safe side I fasted. The nurse told me it wasn't a fasting blood test. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Good luck with the blood test NW.

I'm off to Nottingham at 11.00. Maid Marian Way, going to NCU. I am bound to get lost using public transport.

EDIT: I sure am happy that you can not see what I had to edit on this forum. :oops: :lol:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

johnh wrote:NottinghamWhite
I had a blood test yesterday at 11.00am. I couldn't remember if it was a fasting blood test or not, so to be on the safe side I fasted. The nurse told me it wasn't a fasting blood test. :D
Back with a cuppa coffee in hand :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

+15 wrote:Good luck with the blood test NW.

I'm off to Nottingham at 11.00. Maid Marian Way, going to NCU. I am bound to get lost using public transport.

EDIT: I sure am happy that you can not see what I had to edit on this forum. :oops: :lol:
Good luck in the big city ;)