2014 to 2015 Season Tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: 2014 to 2015 Season Tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Nic wrote:was waiting for the release of non-renewals in the hope of better seats in the Kop :angel:
Where are you currently mate, and where are you hoping to get ?.
Wasn't a ST holder (used to be, but change of job changed that), though spent last 2 seasons in N4/5/6. Wanted to get N8/9.

Just completed the purchase (the non-renewals have been released) and now in N8, right above an entrance/exit so no chance of view being blocked by an 8ft giant :twisted:

So chuffed I announced on facebook so if anyone would want to :thumbup: it :lol:
We are in N9 mate, second row (no big 8ft giants in front of us).

Good place to be, I'll keep a lookout for a Del Boy / Cellino lookalike.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Nic wrote:was waiting for the release of non-renewals in the hope of better seats in the Kop :angel:
Wasn't a ST holder (used to be, but change of job changed that), though spent last 2 seasons in N4/5/6. Wanted to get N8/9.

Just completed the purchase (the non-renewals have been released) and now in N8, right above an entrance/exit so no chance of view being blocked by an 8ft giant :twisted:

So chuffed I announced on facebook so if anyone would want to :thumbup: it :lol:

Best buy a cap then :clap: . I looked at availability a few times over last month or so and not really any great seats, was consoling to be in N7 (needed 2 seats together), so contacted ticket office and decided to wait - there's tons of availability especially in N7. The missus is only five an half foot, so when these came up we jumped at them.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

Best buy a cap then :clap: . I looked at availability a few times over last month or so and not really any great seats, was consoling to be in N7 (needed 2 seats together), so contacted ticket office and decided to wait - there's tons of availability especially in N7. The missus is only five an half foot, so when these came up we jumped at them.
tad more effort for the missus then! :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Nic

Post by Nic »

Davycc wrote:
Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Nic wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

tad more effort for the missus then! :D
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

though hight doesn't matter in the virtual world of mouse-clicks :D
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

On the related subject of membership, I tried to renew mine a week ago and found the site wasn't working. I thought this may be possibly due to the winding up petition and the club's account being frozen.
I tried again yesterday and it all works fine, so if you've been waiting to renew your club membership, the club website is now able to do this.
Nic

Post by Nic »

Ricardo Da Lepp wrote:On the related subject of membership, I tried to renew mine a week ago and found the site wasn't working. I thought this may be possibly due to the winding up petition and the club's account being frozen.
I tried again yesterday and it all works fine, so if you've been waiting to renew your club membership, the club website is now able to do this.
I believe the banking embargo has ended, so you should be able to buy it with all usual finance methods