Ey up

Introduce yourself here
Get the kettle on
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Ey up

Post by Get the kettle on »

I've been reading this site for ages now to get my LUFC info etc, so i decided to register and say hi.

So, um.., "Hi".

I was born 'n bred in Rodhill, that's to say, Rothwell (I noted one of the members on here was also from LS26) though i've lived down south near Hastings since around 1996.

I don't get to any games nowadays so i have to get my fix of all things Leeds United from things such as the net. It's a horrid feeling to feel like being outside of the LUFC family, it's in my blood (like the rest of us) and you can't and wouldn't want to change that.

Your forum gets a thumbs up from me because of the way its run, discussion, opinion yet always respect and always we're all Leeds and that's just grand.

i Was born in Leeds F.A. cup winning year but my first love was cricket and i didn't egt the football bug 'till my early teens. I gave all the local sides a chance when choosing a team but in the end Leeds chose me, at least that's how it feels to me.

I don't think i'll be on here a lot but i look forward to some discussion and sharing the love and passion for all things Leeds with the rest of you.

MoT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Ey up

Post by Barlow Boy »

Welcome to the forum mate, good first post and excellent user name :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

Welcome in fella. Nice when someone who's been watching for awhile takes the plunge. We generally are a good bunch, although we are definitely divided on our opinions of this season and our new regime.......That being said, it will all be forgotten soon enough....

PS Its not too late to join our annual Fantasy Football competition, its in the Football section. Get yourself signed up mate... :thumbup: :wave:
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Welcome to the forum matey.

Have a go at these.

Inter-Forum CHAMPIONSHIP Positions Game 2014-15
http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopi ... =13&t=1357

Fantasy Football. Choose Championship playes only.
http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopi ... =11&t=1421

Have a go at the prediction league at the top of the page.

And don't forget to put a pin in the pinmap on this thread. Davvy will have a password if you can't access it.
http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

dskimcbski wrote:Welcome in fella. Nice when someone who's been watching for awhile takes the plunge. We generally are a good bunch, although we are definitely divided on our opinions of this season and our new regime.......That being said, it will all be forgotten soon enough....

PS Its not too late to join our annual Fantasy Football competition, its in the Football section. Get yourself signed up mate... :thumbup: :wave:

We're the best behaved supporters when we win! When we win! We're the best behaved supporters when we win.....

But we're a right set of ba****** when we lose! When we lose! I love that chant!
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Welcome
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

Get the kettle on wrote:I was born 'n bred in Rodhill, that's to say, Rothwell (I noted one of the members on here was also from LS26) though i've lived down south near Hastings since around 1996.
Welcome in from another Rothwell lad.